16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+12
Detective Conan
SamaT
Da Don Dotta
MajorDodo
P.S.A
Admin
Penn Pad
Ron
Rzah
Arii
Hypa-Link
X
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm

SamaT wrote:
Coming out a year later DOES mean something lol. You even gave reasons yourself (albeit reasons involving history).

And on top of all those reasons. The DOES/DID take a little bit longer to learn to program for (they are getting better). Couple that with it coming out a year behind. Yea..ok..

And why in the world would you bring the wii into it. Most sales dont = best system. Wii really drove off into a tangent appealing to the casual gamer.

Das kinda like saying "yea lets buy this pile of shit" its not better. But more ppl bought it.
Idc which has more popularity with the fans. I want fucking variety. SHOOTERSHOOTERSHOOTER
and HALOHALOHALO will just NOT cut it for me.

Personally i could care less on who wins the console war...gimme best you have to offer. Where ever more of the goods are..send me there.

And lol he copy and pasted the one of the floor. ROFL...Gears looks better??..OMGGG LMAO.
Only thing gears has thats really better are the faces.

I would have a poll but i can see there's bias in the air already.

And the difference in power is not minuscule lol just read up.

Losing money for the next ten years? Parts get cheaper.

lol, I have no bias for graphics. gears looks better than any Wii title. But most of those Gears screens looked better. only like 1 of those uncharted pics looked better.

And like I said, gears 2 and CoD4 for 360 look photorealistic.

you don't need to get any better than photorealistic.

So PS3 picked the wrong time period, to brag about power, especially when we are at a time, where it's pretty much as good as it can get.

The games out nowadays(Look at Gears 2, Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3 Backgrounds, Fight Night Round 4)

If it looked any realer we couldn't tell they were video games.

Also, 360 has more RPG's, Adventures, shooters, everything.

360 has Tales of Verspersia, Blue Dragon, Halo Wars, those RPG's Ari has that I don't know the name of, etc.

360 DOES have the best variety. It just so happens that 2 of it's most famous and best exclusives ARE shooters.

Anyways we gotta bring this to another thread.
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Now if the PS3 could use its graphical powers to make my mum look good.... THAT would be a true achievement for the modern age.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:02 am

Eternal Sonata didn't release for the Ps3 until about 6 months after the 360 launch.

Bioshock 1 took about 2 years.

Lost Planet? Another year, and they ported it so horribly that everyone trashed it (Check IGN for that one)

Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Star Ocean 4 and others, never making it to Ps3. It's extremely lackluster for RPG's, which is odd, considering that the PS2 is king of RPG's.

(Which is why I still own a Ps2. I bought FFXII 2 weeks ago)

As a whole right now, if I had to pick 3 systems to own, it'd be:

1. XBox 360
2.Wii
3.Playstation 2

And whaddaya know, I do own them.

Like I said, the majority of people who own a certain system usually spend the most time lobbying for much greater it is than another system, only because they feel a little... off about their purchase. Nothing wrong with liking Ps3, but considering what type of gamer I am, the 360's exclusives lure me in quite a bit more.

Gears of War and Future RPG's, along with the multiplatform releases like Lost Planet 2 and Assassins Creed? Superior to me.

However, like I stated earlier, it's all about preference.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Replied in another thread
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:
Also, gears looked better than Uncharted in half of those pictures.

And that was gears ONE.

Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Concrete

LOL, that top pic doesn't even COMPARE to the bottom one.

And anyways, gears 2 is photorealistic. Doesn't get much better than that.

And gears is a 10000x better game than Uncharted anyway, which is what matters.

Same thing with Call of Duty 4. This game looks PERFECT to me, and I'm playing on a REGULAR TV.

Boasting about power only works for the first 5 minutes, specially when the different in power is so minuscule, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Really jason??? that shit is VERY Farfetched. i already knew your bias, but DAMN your just hanging on the 360's nuts. dangling from whatever bullshit they feed you.

and if you think sales mean shit is better, Lil' Wayne must be the greatest rapper ever. no make it 50 cent. or 2pac. lol

geez you argue like a donkey jason. samat just gave you so many reasons if you watched the vids.

ps3>>>360 in your language.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 am

X wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Also, gears looked better than Uncharted in half of those pictures.

And that was gears ONE.

Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Concrete

LOL, that top pic doesn't even COMPARE to the bottom one.

And anyways, gears 2 is photorealistic. Doesn't get much better than that.

And gears is a 10000x better game than Uncharted anyway, which is what matters.

Same thing with Call of Duty 4. This game looks PERFECT to me, and I'm playing on a REGULAR TV.

Boasting about power only works for the first 5 minutes, specially when the different in power is so minuscule, it doesn't make much of a difference.

Really jason??? that shit is VERY Farfetched. i already knew your bias, but DAMN your just hanging on the 360's nuts. dangling from whatever bullshit they feed you.

and if you think sales mean shit is better, Lil' Wayne must be the greatest rapper ever. no make it 50 cent. or 2pac. lol

geez you argue like a donkey jason. samat just gave you so many reasons if you watched the vids.

ps3>>>360 in your language.

We'll see when Uncharted drops if it has as much critical acclaim, fame, fanbase, and online players as Gears.

My bias is toward the Wii, buddy. But you've never ONCE heard me say that the Wii is the best system, even tho I'm a Nintendo fan for life. It's only the Sony stans dillusioned brains that claim things that aren't true.

I love Nintendo, I think they >>>>, and Brawl is my favorite game of all time.

But the 360 is EASILY the best console this generation, and anyone that doesn't know that is a trying to justify their purchases like Ari said, and/or has a PS3.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:55 am

Lol easily? lmao...ok

Plz elaborate in the other thread since its so easy and im trying to warrant my purchase.

damn..i forgot to link to the new thread earlier...oh well here it is.

(btw..i determined to best system BEFORE i bought one of the two)
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

lol, Anyways, to each his own.

Gotta clean this thread up.

Think we should rename the other thread and move it.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

*deletes posts*

lol what shall we call it?

"Healthy conversation of consoles"

ps3 vs 360 just sounds too powerful
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 pm

LOL, healthy conversation, rofl.

Ummmm.

"The Great Console Debate"
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:55 pm

ok i must be noob..but i cant delete em lol
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Hahaha, you gotta be mod of the forum to delete posts.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh wow...sometimes i see the red X beside edit. Maybe it's just it's a new post???

Rename thread to "The Great Console Debate" gogogo

Nice...
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:15 pm

You do?

Hmmmmm. That is for deleting posts, what happens when you click it?
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

Hey people.

I'm new. Hypa-Link lured me over here. He gave me that look. Shocked

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the evolution of this forum and talking to cool people.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 pm

Sup Frank elle. Welcome to 16 Bit COMICS..not comet. (lol i AM noob)

And Link it goes away after another post is added.

Ill try it on this post.

:repost: anddddddd it deleted it
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Hey people.

I'm new. Hypa-Link lured me over here. He gave me that look. Shocked

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the evolution of this forum and talking to cool people.

Hahahah, that look works every time pirat

Hop on over to the Street Fighter Thread sir.

You can help me tell Don that Ryu is not overpowered and this his favorite character is ghey.
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Ryu isnt over powered sir. its just your lame.

and if you would like, i can delete some of the more useless posts jason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:46 am

X wrote:
Ryu isnt over powered sir. its just your lame.

and if you would like, i can delete some of the more useless posts jason.

Yea go ahead.

Guile is pretty ghey tho. Even VEGA doesn't comb his hair after every damn fight. What a homo.
Back to top Go down
Teilwal

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Sup bros

I'm Teilwal but some of you might remember me as Link2k from another forum. Well I am here to uhhh.... why am I here again? lol i dunno
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/spartanreject
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Teilwal wrote:
Sup bros

I'm Teilwal but some of you might remember me as Link2k from another forum. Well I am here to uhhh.... why am I here again? lol i dunno

because I randomly hit you up on Myspace. Laughing

majorDodo, if you were active on nex Gen gaming, he was on there with fichewl and Ace and Great G and Black cat and them.

if not, you guys know the same people. lol

That reminds me, I think that Canadian(Great G) is still on my Live Messenger contacts.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitcomics.forumotion.net
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:11 pm

Nah I knew them from Gamer Within.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:50 am

MajorDodo wrote:
Nah I knew them from Gamer Within.

which is all
Back to top Go down
Chiaro

Chiaro

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Chiaro here. GreatG on NGGF.
Back to top Go down
http://giovannispina.net
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Hey Chiaro. What's up.

I don't know you, but welcome to the boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next