16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)

Go down 
+3
Penn Pad
Hypa-Link
SamaT
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SamaT

SamaT

Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) Empty
PostSubject: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Now...before I make any real analytical points on which system is better, I will bring in the raw facts. Now I know hardware isn't everything. But before you reply watch ALLLL the vids.

Point number one-hardware.

Point number two-GAAAAAAMES(lolwut Ari @ ToV not being on ps3)

I know i posted this one already but some arent blah blah blah.

In regards to those snapshots. If you really think Gears's organic matter looks better than in Uncharted...

IN THESE!?!?!?!?!!

OMG LOOK AT WHAT THE OBSERVER IS SAYING!?!!?

HE GET'S SO IN DEPTH AS FAR AS GRAPHICS GO!?!!?

http://www.kineticninja.blogspot.com/2009_01_01_archive.html

On to the analytics..

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS THE CONSOLE WAR!!

Wii is winning, but does it really have the best hardware or software? No..they really pulled out on this one going for the casual gamer. We all know the wii's story.

I am not just boasting about the Ps3's power...please watch that last vid. Ps3 (if not PC but who cares about PC too much) has the best variety.

Poorly ported games...that's just, wtfwhy?

Things i give the 360

1.) Better online

2.) Easier to program (which only lasts just as long as boasting about power, especially with the lifecycle these systems are going to have)

3.) Better quality shooters

Watch the 3rd vid on rpgs.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 am

Even if Uncharted looked better than gears, it isn't HALF the game Gears is.

And since Gears is already photo realistic, I'm satisfied.

I don't need ZOMG GRAPHIX to enjoy a game. Especially when 360 graphics are perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:37 am

Preference is key too (as i stated earlier Ari did also).

If 2D flames and unreal lighting works for you..then hey there's no problem with that.

My whole point of this whole thing was to say the only reason to get a 360 is cuz of GoW2 (not even 1...PC)

or those other shooters

or those games that were poorly ported elsewhere (Lost Planet anyone?)

or if you wana pay for xbl...

3 main reasons to get one right there.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am

SamaT wrote:
Preference is key too (as i stated earlier Ari did also).

If 2D flames and unreal lighting works for you..then hey there's no problem with that.

My whole point of this whole thing was to say the only reason to get a 360 is cuz of GoW2 (not even 1...PC)

or those other shooters

or those games that were poorly ported elsewhere (Lost Planet anyone?)

or if you wana pay for xbl...

3 main reasons to get one right there.

Well halo is prolly my second favorite multiplayer game after smash. So that reason is good enough alone.

Personally that's not it tho, I hate Sony's controller, and they have no creativity since they've had the same one since playstation. Even Xbox changed their controller from the first one to the S controller/360.

I have no want to play Killzone 2 and one other game online(Is Ratchet and Clank online?)

Look at their killer aps? Metal gear solid? No online.

God of War. no online.

I'm sorry but I'ma competitive gamer, and 360 has FAR more competitive games to play online, several of them being part/whole exclusives.

And the flames on WaW and Modern warfare look perfect.

Modern Warfare 2 is prolly gonna be the best looking game in console history.

And gears 3 will(since it's dropping for the next xbox)

PS2 owned Xbox, and the Xbox was the far better console and the graphics/power was far more evident than the tiny gap between the PS3 and 360. Why? Because of the games. Which is why 360's owning.

And Nintendo also has more exclusives I wanna play, zomg graphics is like 20% of the importance.

They could make a new Zelda with Super Nintendo graphics and I'd still like that more than most PS3 games.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:14 pm

Well..Halo..another shooter. CoD4? shooter???

And you know..I DID play nothin but brawl on my wii for a long time (melee on GC for long time too)

Now im not saying one game is better than the other (cuz ultimately the choice is up to you)..but ya know

i really dont think i can keep myself occupied with just shooters, every single one of my system libraries..have multiple types of games

with only a few of "the same" games (unless sequels).

And when you say competitive play? You mean in person or mostly online..cuz if you meant online *cough*xbl*cough*

And i wasnt using graphics a reason it's better. But really though..if you want em then you know where to go.

And you saying you dont wana play KZ2 is PREFERENCE (once again).

I just refuse to play shooter shooter shooter. More variety plz. You keep saying 360 has games. Lol those little bit of exlcusives?

Ps2 had way more exclusives than that. Which is also what helped it win. They also took many of the series (VJ on GC) ON TOP of ALL THOSE EXCLUSIVES THEY HAD. If 360 keeps at the rate it does..it will end up like GC.

Oh and I wonder if GoW2 and halo are gonna be on PC. You know Games for Windows Live is free right. Im going to ROFL if it ends up being able to do PC vs 360. Omg im goin to rofl.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 am

is that you?
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:19 am

^lolwut

:EDIT: No that's not me in those vids
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Gears 2 has already been confirmed not coming for PC.

And if Halo 3 EVER comes for PC(Probably won't), it won't come for YEAAAAAAAAAAAARS.

I dunno bout you, but games coming 3 years later at a full price, isn't exactly cool.

Plus I'd need a USB Controller(I have 3 wireless controllers, eff that) to play on a PC(A PC, which needs hella nice specs to be able to even run those games, which the money you could buy a 360 with for like half the price you'd pay to get your computer to run these games)

So yea.

Still winz.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Still wins?

Lol yo...most ppl are gonna buy a new computer sometime anyway. Take the money u was gonna buy a 360 with..

BAM gaming PC.

So long as the code is more efficient than Crysis anyway. (crysis is just terrible..the vista of PC games)

But on to my main point.

Xbl..has more players than psn...therefore more competition.

hmmm..you know what..YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT.

But why is that? Well..if i had a 360 AND a ps3 AND paid for xbl..i'd play xbl too.

Even if i didnt have ps3 and just a 360..i'd put more incentive into something i'm paying for.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:15 pm

SamaT wrote:
Still wins?

Lol yo...most ppl are gonna buy a new computer sometime anyway. Take the money u was gonna buy a 360 with..

BAM gaming PC.

So long as the code is more efficient than Crysis anyway. (crysis is just terrible..the vista of PC games)

But on to my main point.

Xbl..has more players than psn...therefore more competition.

hmmm..you know what..YOU'RE EXACTLY RIGHT.

But why is that? Well..if i had a 360 AND a ps3 AND paid for xbl..i'd play xbl too.

Even if i didnt have ps3 and just a 360..i'd put more incentive into something i'm paying for.

LOL, a 360 is $299.

I dunno what crackheads you buy your computers from, but you're not gonna get no gotdamn gaming PC for $300

I've had this desktop since I was in highschool, think my dad payed about $6-700 for it.

I couldn't even run a Gamecube rom on this shiz.

You need about a stack or more to get a high end, Don illmatix kinda PC.

And like I said, take less than half of that, and you get a 360, with a 1000x bigger community, headsets and voice chat(Yea, Windows Live can't dfo that)

And you got about $600 + for games and accessories, OR you can buy a Wii, and STILL have about $300 for blank DVD's, SD cards, and THEN buy a DS with that shiz.

And Crysis is a good example of my other point. i remember Don in his graphics whore mode was talkin bout how it's the bets looking game EVER.

Doesn't mean squat, cuz Super Mario Baseball for Wii>> that game.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Lol. I said most ppl are gonna buy a new computer anyway ON TOP of a gaming system. Just about anyone with a gaming system has a PC.

And you say you paid 6-700 on it. Plus the 299 for a 360...

BAM gaming PC.

Just b/c you can't run a gamecube iso..doesn't mean your PC can't play some of the high end games lol.

You don't even need a grand for a gaming PC. Especially a desktop. Windows 7 is comin out too.

And i wasn't hyping up graphics over gameplay rofl. You said gears looked better in those pictures. I was showing that the graphics were inferior
compared to Uncharted.

You may say gameplay > graphics..but i say...gameplay + graphics > than JUST gameplay.

Oh and those games are comin lol. Believe dat. You can keep those shooters all you want.

And graphics aren't ZERO importance. Im not a graphics whore...but I'm not the type of person that'll say (hey these are just fine for me)
unless the games are shitty as Crysis. Only time graphics dont matter is if u have games as uniquie as smash you can't find anywhere else.
Or when you have a whole slew of "Crysis-like" games.

But I have to say...this new ps3 upcoming list..is lookin great.

Gratz on halo and gears tho. I tip my hat to microsoft for those games (even if they're both shooters).

And props to xbl (even if you have to pay).

I do not condone the red ring tho...that can gtfo...
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Eh, only bad thing bout the 360 is the red rings. lol. And yea Halo's awesome. The Smash Bros. of shooters, if you will.

Will be playing Halo and Smash for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 pm

Hmm..idk bout smash bros of shooters.

But it is pretty much the top of its class for what it is.

And yea..pretty much the only thing bad about 360 is the red rings. PAYING for xbl isnt bad perse.
But I just hate the idea of being so limited wit your games unless you keep payin.

*cough*WoW*cough*

Thing wit xbl is there's no private servers rofl. And oyu cant play through xlink kai with it (a neat workaround wit xbox1).

Im just like.."man..im eventually paying for a ps3 right there"

I really couldn't see myself doin it.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 pm

SamaT wrote:
Hmm..idk bout smash bros of shooters.

But it is pretty much the top of its class for what it is.

And yea..pretty much the only thing bad about 360 is the red rings. PAYING for xbl isnt bad perse.
But I just hate the idea of being so limited wit your games unless you keep payin.

*cough*WoW*cough*

Thing wit xbl is there's no private servers rofl. And oyu cant play through xlink kai with it (a neat workaround wit xbox1).

Im just like.."man..im eventually paying for a ps3 right there"

I really couldn't see myself doin it.

Eh, I'm the brokest dude on here.

Once I get a steady flow of money I'd gladly pay the small sum of $50($39 if I used John's discounts), a year.

But even now, while broke, it's not that bad at all and complete worth it.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

50$ is a game man. Even 39$ is a game. Thats a game a year. Just to be able to play ALL your games online and get DLC.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Debating what console is better is for fanboys (for the most part.) So I try and take no part of it.

Btw, Hypa Metal Gear has a great online community and they're pretty hardcore.

I chose the PS3 and have not looked back.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Yea I try to not be a apart of it to.

Me and Samat somehow have been in a week long debate, rofl.

And lol $50 a YEAR is much better than one new game a year.

I could play Street Fighter IV and Naruto Rise of Ninja the rest of my life.

AFter I've gone online, I can't go back.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Wait wut?

Better than one game a year?

I meant to say one game EXTRA a year.

And for some reason..brawl is the only game i can play w/o feeling like i need and extensive break.

Even SF4 and Ultimate Ninja storm..gta 4.

I just need to break from those. Maybe its cuz brawl is so versatile.

And as for console debates. When one is not rich...it is important.

There's also nothing wrong with wanting to help you community grow. (yea i know you said for the most part Razz)
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

SamaT wrote:
Wait wut?

Better than one game a year?

I meant to say one game EXTRA a year.

And for some reason..brawl is the only game i can play w/o feeling like i need and extensive break.

Even SF4 and Ultimate Ninja storm..gta 4.

I just need to break from those. Maybe its cuz brawl is so versatile.

And as for console debates. When one is not rich...it is important.

There's also nothing wrong with wanting to help you community grow. (yea i know you said for the most part Razz)

That's what I mean.

How you feel with Brawl?

I feel with NBA 2K9 and Halo 3.

Could play the multiplayer, forever and ever.

A one extra game per year and no online def wouldn't >>> one less game a year and online for all those games.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:54 pm

But ps3 has online lol.

And im sure i'll find that right combination of games on the ps3 that i can just rotate cuz they fail to prove as versatile as brawl.
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 pm

lol.

im With Elle. i've got my ps3 and havent looked back.

but Jason, i dont think you can win this debate, you have met your match. ( i would be your match too and argue with you, but im too lazy to type, i'd rather talk to somebody in an arguement.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:43 am

X wrote:
lol.

im With Elle. i've got my ps3 and havent looked back.

but Jason, i dont think you can win this debate, you have met your match. ( i would be your match too and argue with you, but im too lazy to type, i'd rather talk to somebody in an arguement.)

LOL, how can I not win this debate?

We both have Wii's, therefor we REALLY win.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

Hypa-Link wrote:

LOL, how can I not win this debate?

We both have Wii's, therefor we REALLY win.
Very Happy

wait wut
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 am

*face palms*
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
*face palms*

^lol i love that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)   Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl) Empty

Back to top Go down

Conversation cont'd from Introduce Yourself (rofl)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next