16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Bros. Discussion

Go down 
+5
Arii
SamaT
X
Ron
Hypa-Link
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SamaT

SamaT

Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 pm

^rofl lol!
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Smash fans are vigorous defenders. It's just my opinion fellers.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:22 pm

Male opinions are (usually..not always) made from logic.

The female goes off feelings.

How is powerstone logically just as good as brawl?

I already know what a feeling based opinion could say (more loving characters...etc)
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:04 pm

SamaT wrote:

I already know what a feeling based opinion could say (more loving characters...etc)

Don't know what you're talking about buddy, but Powerstone is more fun to me, and I have an attachment to it. Whats there to say to that?

Nothing much. Lol at more loving characters. I doubt either of you have played the game. Especially Jason. He bases most of what he knows on Wikipedia and Youtube videos.

T.e.t.o.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 Tito-jackson
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Lol i still have the game to this day. It WAS fun...but I've played smash 64 longer. Not to mention melee...

And brawl's online? I think ive spent more time on brawl than on powerstone, smash64 and melee combined.

Lol at doubting ive played the game. I played my dreamcast plenty in the past year and a half..when i got to redownloading all my games.

:off topic: Grandia II ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Fuck all Yall Bishes.

TEKKEN HOES!!! GET THAT TEKKEN 5 DARK RESSURECTION ON THE PS3 AND COME SEE A NIGGUH!!!

Jin Kazama FTMFW

Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 39_deviljin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm

brawl ho
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:35 am

Arii wrote:
SamaT wrote:

Don't know what you're talking about buddy, but Powerstone is more fun to me, and I have an attachment to it. Whats there to say to that?

Nothing much. Lol at more loving characters. I doubt either of you have played the game. Especially Jason. He bases most of what he knows on Wikipedia and Youtube videos.

T.e.t.o.

Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 Tito-jackson

Nothing wrong with you having an attachment to it, or it being fun. But you said Smash is no greater when Smash as a fighter makes Powerstone look like cow waste.

Once again, no blocking or parrying.(And yes I've played it, my pre-John Rodgers best friend had a Dreamcast)

And also, you admitting you like Powerstone better than most things negates everything you've said about smash, since Powerstone IS the most Mario party-esque, basic fighter, probably ever.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 am

Snake for The WIN!!

Ask Jason
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:46 am

Well i like MK
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 am

Penn Pad wrote:
Snake for The WIN!!

Ask Jason

LOL, Snake cheats

I feel like I'm cheating when I use him against my brothers.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:57 pm

snake shoots grenades out his knees :\
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm

SamaT wrote:

you don't?
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:57 pm

Penn Pad wrote:
SamaT wrote:

you don't?

No John, unlike you, he's not a robot.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:01 pm

ht i thought we werent gonna talk about that online again. im on my phone. btw
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Damnit i missed the Smash Bros playtime...
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:50 pm

so I've heard that pussies in Smashboards wanna ban Metaknight from all levels of competition....really?

I don't see why they should....if you are a REALLY good tourney player...you shoul be able to devise a scheme to defeat Metaknight.

Good Metaknight players always pwn me though...he is top-tier for a reason....but you don't hear pussies wanting to ban Sagat from SF4 now, huh?
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:19 pm

P.S.A wrote:
so I've heard that pussies in Smashboards wanna ban Metaknight from all levels of competition....really?

I don't see why they should....if you are a REALLY good tourney player...you shoul be able to devise a scheme to defeat Metaknight.

Good Metaknight players always pwn me though...he is top-tier for a reason....but you don't hear pussies wanting to ban Sagat from SF4 now, huh?

Mothafucking word.

That's why Smashboards is a fucking joke.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Lol yea they wana ban him. Metaknight is my absolutely mutha fuckin favorite Nintendo character...

Lol he ended up bein top tier
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:59 pm

oh....almost missed the discussion on the tourneys and competitive play......

only tourney that really garners my attention....EVO....just happened last month too...EVO is always epic.

take this for example......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnEWSO6NrQo

if ya wanna skip to the epicness....hit the 2:36 mark.

once Smash Bros. hits the EVO scene....THEN it will go down as one of the greats IMO...but until then, it's a fun, solid fighter with surprising depth in it's gameplay.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Lol ive seen that already^

Brawl does have EVO

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5675
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:18 pm

P.S.A wrote:

I wouldnt mind banning him afro

Lol ehh he doesnt bother me THAT much. Ryu is my main problem. That, and the fact that i cant beat my own char (guile) lol
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:29 pm

oh wow....I caught a lot of the tourney on shoryuken.com...haven't found footage of Brawl yet....nor were there any results posted from EVO for Brawl.

not sure how to call it then....it's doesn't sound like a full-on pledge of support from EVO since it's a partnership...doesn't look like it was an official part of EVO...not even coordinated by EVO staff.

*looks at EVO site official game logos* Street Fighter 4...HD Remix...Soul Calibur 4...MvC2...Guilty Gear...nope no Brawl. It's like....Brawl players were given their lil corner to play and then told to stick to it and zip it...and it sounds like they did.

besides, for competitive play...I kinda prefer Melee > Brawl

*flame shield*
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am

P.S.A wrote:
oh wow....I caught a lot of the tourney on shoryuken.com...haven't found footage of Brawl yet....nor were there any results posted from EVO for Brawl.

not sure how to call it then....it's doesn't sound like a full-on pledge of support from EVO since it's a partnership...doesn't look like it was an official part of EVO...not even coordinated by EVO staff.

*looks at EVO site official game logos* Street Fighter 4...HD Remix...Soul Calibur 4...MvC2...Guilty Gear...nope no Brawl. It's like....Brawl players were given their lil corner to play and then told to stick to it and zip it...and it sounds like they did.

*flame shield*

It wasn't a featured tourney. It was a side tourney run by All Is Brawl, probably in the 'bring your own console' area.

and Smash was featured two years ago, but people from Smashboards hated how it was run because it had items on low spawn and evo banned some of the items.

But the Smashboards showed how immature they are by not even considering or talking about the format Evo wanted.
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 am

Frank Elle wrote:
P.S.A wrote:

*flame shield*

It wasn't a featured tourney. It was a side tourney run by All Is Brawl, probably in the 'bring your own console' area.

and Smash was featured two years ago, but people from Smashboards hated how it was run because it had items on low spawn and evo banned some of the items.

But the Smashboards showed how immature they are by not even considering or talking about the format Evo wanted.

sooooo.....that means....Melee was featured! good enough for me...lol.

Melee > Brawl

*Flame Shield X2*

putting my humor aside...wow...I didn't hear about that...it seems like Smashboards in general are a bunch of immature pussies really...I think I was put on once (through Jason)...and yeah, plenty peeps were acting like lil kids.

it seems EVO respected Melee...don't know about Brawl though....if it's because of Brawl itself or if Smash Bros. ran a bad taste in Evo's mouth after what happened prior...maybe a mix of both?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros. Discussion   Super Smash Bros. Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next