16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you hack the Wii?

Go down 
+5
Frank Elle
Ron
Hypa-Link
Arii
Da Don Dotta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron

Ron

How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:03 pm

How is there no way to play smash competitively online? Because of input lag?

Even through all of the complaints, guess what? There's still hundreds of tournies going up online everyday on All is Brawl, GameFaqs, and Smash Boards.

Only reason alot of people haven't embraced Tatsunoko is because it's so far been a Japan only release. Only people that have it are people with the money to import it. A friend of me and SamaT's payed about 80-100 bucks for his copy while I just downloaded it. It's a good game you should try it out.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

I like the game, but i hate how it controls. You can do like 5 specials before you even touch the ground, you set up your specials from ANY combo, and the Wii mote has one button for hadoken lol

The GC controller is just horrible for fighting games, and the input config is fuckin whack. Its all in Jap tho so its hard to change around.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 5:40 pm

Ron wrote:
How is there no way to play smash competitively online? Because of input lag?

Even through all of the complaints, guess what? There's still hundreds of tournies going up online everyday on All is Brawl, GameFaqs, and Smash Boards.

Only reason alot of people haven't embraced Tatsunoko is because it's so far been a Japan only release. Only people that have it are people with the money to import it. A friend of me and SamaT's payed about 80-100 bucks for his copy while I just downloaded it. It's a good game you should try it out.

Yes, because of input lag.

I know there are hundreds of tournies online but it still doesn't change the fact that it's online and top/competitive gamers just play those for fun.

If you want to compete you're going to have to travel.

I already stated why TvC hasn't been embraced along with other possibilities.

I used to have a wii classic controller, that'd would probably be best if you can't get a joystick.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 am

lol sounds just like the people who say wifi makes you a worse player.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 am

Ron wrote:

Technically, it does.

But not really if you can manipulate it to your advantage(Like in gears)
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:36 am

Ron wrote:

Wrong again. I don't believe that.

Although, it does slightly mess up some people's execution and timing.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:02 am

lol, no one can diss Wii's "lag", when Gears of War and some PS3 titles are the king of lag.

Wii may not have all the 3rd party games of PS3, but it's 1st party and exclusive games rape PS3's LIFE.

And I already have a 360, therefor I have all it's exclusives, plus all the 3rd party games.

Combine that with Wii's 1st party and exclusives, and you have the best catalog options(for having 2 consoles)

And that is why

Wii60 FTW

Plus Smash Bros. is my favorite game of all time.

And I know this current gaming culture has gotten away from it, but back in the glory days, you bought a console for it's EXCLUSIVES.

You got an SNES to play Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, etc.

You got a Sega to play Streets of Rage, Sonic, NBA Showdown '94, Golden Axe, etc.

Nintendo's STILL the place you have to go to play Mario, Metroid, Zelda, Smash, Star Fox, Fire Emblem, etc.

Sure there's no ZOMG Modern Warfare 2! Assasin's Creed!

But real talk, Zelda>>>>>any of those 3rd party titles.

And alone, you won't truly experience gaming, but that's why I have a 360 as well.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:56 am

PS3>>>>Wii by miles.

Funny tho, i like how you singled out teh PS3 for having lag without owning one.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
PS3>>>>Wii by miles.

Funny tho, i like how you singled out teh PS3 for having lag without owning one.

I've played a PS3 multiple times.

So depressing.

NBA 2K9 is ass juice on that thing. Then the game froze right in the middle at the store.

And how did I single it out?

I said gears of war was the king of lag. That's a 360 title buddy. lol
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:29 am

Anyway, enough of the pointless discussion. I'll have a Ps3 eventually, so I could care less what Jason is talkin about.

Moving on. I finally got my Gamecube controller and Memory card. Been playing Evolution Worlds and Skies of Arcadia. Shit is so dope. Especially for free. I found my mini dvd's so I wont have to use the big ones for these little GC games. Gonna burn Starfox and Viewtiful Joe next.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:32 am

I'll be observing how much you play the PS3 when you get it as well.

lol

Skies of Arcadia was a game I missed out on that I wanted.

Check out Baiten Kaitos Ari. Pretty interesting RPG.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:34 am

Lol I play my Wii and 360 equally, and if the SNES was apart from the Wii, I could honestly say it gets the most of my attention.

Example: Shola and I spent 2 hours playing the SNES version of Family Feud.

..From 1992. It's that much fun.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:36 am

lol, Wii's a Wii.

Taking away any of it's features would be like taking Xbox's Live, or PS3's zomg blu ray.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:54 am

Hacking= feature?

No.

NoLogicJasonArguments
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:00 pm

Arii wrote:
Hacking= feature?

No.

NoLogicJasonArguments

I'm talkin bout the legal ability to play all of SNES and Genesis's and N64's classics on the Wii.

What if you didn't have computer roms, or Imagine if the SD Cards(That y'all used to shiz on) weren't used for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Lol the WiiShop (with overpriced old games, and barely any of the GOOD ones) = some kind of feature?

Noone I know buys anything from there. Why? They're too smart to.

Hacking= Not a feature.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:12 pm

Arii wrote:
Lol the WiiShop (with overpriced old games, and barely any of the GOOD ones) = some kind of feature?

Noone I know buys anything from there. Why? They're too smart to.

Hacking= Not a feature.

Super Mario Bros. 3, Yoshi's Island, Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Majora's Mask, Super Mario Kart, Paper Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage 3, Street Fighter Ii Championship Edition, King of Fighters '94, Contra III, Gradius III, and like a hundred others, aren't good ones?

LOL, like I said, if you and others didn't have a free alternative to do the same thing, and the Wii didn't use SD cards, that feature would still be there, and STILL own.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 pm

But most of us wouldn't have a Wii. Case in point.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Arii wrote:
But most of us wouldn't have a Wii. Case in point.

Me, Ron, Samat, and the other umpteen million would still have one.

People that got one after 2009 wouldn't. lol
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:53 pm

Arii wrote:
Anyway, enough of the pointless discussion. I'll have a Ps3 eventually, so I could care less what Jason is talkin about.

Yeah, my bad. I forgot this was the TvC thread.

I also don't know where this stigma that the PS3 has horrible online play comes from. Of course there's going to be lag spikes or freezes every once in a blue moon. That probably says more about your connectin than anything. I've never had any problems playing online.
I will say it's probably not as good as 360's online play but that doesn't make it horrible.

but, that's it. I'll make sure to post in the corresponding threads. silent
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Arii wrote:

Yeah, my bad. I forgot this was the TvC thread.

I also don't know where this stigma that the PS3 has horrible online play comes from. That probably says more about your connectin than anything. I've never had any problems playing online and it's free.

I will say it's probably not as good as 360's online play but that doesn't make it horrible.

but, that's it. I'll make sure to post in the corresponding threads. silent

Yup, yup.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:03 pm

Rofl Ron SOLD his Wii and was getting a 360, but got the Wii again because he found out he could get free games.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Arii wrote:
Rofl Ron SOLD his Wii and was getting a 360, but got the Wii again because he found out he could get free games.

LOL, that's cuz Ron is bipolar.

And like me, gaming on a budget.

I love my Wii and I haven't even done like 30% of it's potential yet.

And thanx to the free games, you're now SEEING all the quality, sleeper hit, low on the radar titles.

Which is the only thing I wanted from ya.

And real talk, even if he couldn't get free games, he'd prolly still get his Wii back.

Cuz Shigeru Miyamoto is still king, and Brawl still the best thing to happen to gaming since jiggle physics.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:21 pm

Arii wrote:

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:27 pm

LOL, and he didn't wanna blow all his cash on a 360 or a PS3, so he came right back to Nintendo.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you hack the Wii?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: Wii-
Jump to: