16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you hack the Wii?

Go down 
+5
Frank Elle
Ron
Hypa-Link
Arii
Da Don Dotta
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

How do you hack the Wii? Empty
PostSubject: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:17 am

Ok so after Arii made hacking the wii look so good, im CONSIDERING getting one. But i damn sure aint payin a dime for no wii games. So, how is it exactly that its done?
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:13 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ok so after Arii made hacking the wii look so good, im CONSIDERING getting one. But i damn sure aint payin a dime for no wii games. So, how is it exactly that its done?
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am

I guarantee that after 20 minutes with the Wii you'll forget about your PS3(if it's not already forgetten, lol)
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:39 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
I guarantee that after 20 minutes with the Wii you'll forget about your PS3(if it's not already forgetten, lol)

Ok my nephew is bringin me his Wii today so ima be on Smash for a while tonight lol
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:08 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:

Ok my nephew is bringin me his Wii today so ima be on Smash for a while tonight lol

Awwwwwwwwwwwwh shiz!

You needa play Ron. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:49 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwh shiz!

That would be slaughter since i dont know how to really play Brawl. Plus i need a GC controller. Thats like Ron playing me in gears lol
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwh shiz!

That would be slaughter since i dont know how to really play Brawl. Plus i need a GC controller. Thats like Ron playing me in gears lol

Yea, except I'd enjoy watching this.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:02 am

Ok so i have a Wii here, its my nephews, and i have to say.....i played the WORST game EVER!

Sonic and the secret rings. This was the worst experience in my gaming history EVER!. The Wii is such a peice of shit...UGH! That game looked SO BAD on my TV and it SUCKED so fuckin bad O_O
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:43 am

The wii is a piece of shit because u played a shit game.

Ok Don

PS3 and 360 suck ass because I played Sonic 06 and it was a billion times worse than Sonic and the secret rings. Both consoles are a piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 am

*Wii Owner commentary*

The Wii is 80% Shovelware and garbage.

20% Absolute BRILLIANCE.

Aka.

80%

How do you hack the Wii? 954037_113391_front

And 20 %

How do you hack the Wii? 953921_113207_front
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ok so i have a Wii here, its my nephews, and i have to say.....i played the WORST game EVER!

Sonic and the secret rings. This was the worst experience in my gaming history EVER!. The Wii is such a peice of shit...UGH! That game looked SO BAD on my TV and it SUCKED so fuckin bad O_O

The Wii actually looks worse on an HD-TV than on an SD-TV.

It's a shit console. Quite frankly.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

I can't play mine on my 36 Inch LCD HDTV due to how fuzzy everything looks. So I'm playing it on our 36'' SD. It looks so much better.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Arii wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

I can't play mine on my 36 Inch LCD HDTV due to how fuzzy everything looks. So I'm playing it on our 36'' SD. It looks so much better.

Yup. But no need to fear, they have some cool stuff coming up.

Like the Vital sensor!
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Yeah the wii is a shit console because it doesn't have HD support.

Lol where do you get these people from Jason. They sound like fanboys from gamefaqs or something.

Ignore the list of good games and just say it sucks cuz of lack of HD support!
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:06 am

Arii wrote:
*Wii Owner commentary*

The Wii is 80% Shovelware and garbage.

20% Absolute BRILLIANCE.

Aka.

80%

How do you hack the Wii? 954037_113391_front

And 20 %

How do you hack the Wii? 953921_113207_front

Again, this. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh, and if I didn't have my SD TV to play it on, I'd be pissed. The Wii looks like a PS2 on my HD. Aka really really bad, and pixelated.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:15 am

Ron wrote:
Yeah the wii is a shit console because it doesn't have HD support.

Lol where do you get these people from Jason. They sound like fanboys from gamefaqs or something.

Ignore the list of good games and just say it sucks cuz of lack of HD support!

Yup, that's what I said. I specifically said I don't like the Wii because of the lack of HD support.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:45 am

Well you pretty much said the Wii looks like shits on HD tv's which for the most part is true.

And then you went on to mention it's a "shit console". If you would have said something else after that, i wouldn't have replied how I did.

Oh and for the record, using the component cables is a solution for the bad picture on a HD screen. Obviously using regular AV cables won't work well.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 am

Ron wrote:
Well you pretty much said the Wii looks like shits on HD tv's which for the most part is true.

And then you went on to mention it's a "shit console". If you would have said something else after that, i wouldn't have replied how I did.

Oh and for the record, using the component cables is a solution for the bad picture on a HD screen. Obviously using regular AV cables won't work well.

Well since nobody said it. I Will

The Wii is a shit console BECAUSE it looks like shit on an HDTV.

My PS2 with Tekken 5 on Progressive scan looks almost like Tekken 5 DR for PS3!

Why cant the Wii do this? And all i have is component cables, and i turned it up for 480p(garbage) and i STILL hate this shit. Im jus waiting on till im in the mood to hack this thing and play tat vs cap
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:42 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ron wrote:

Well since nobody said it. I Will

The Wii is a shit console BECAUSE it looks like shit on an HDTV.

My PS2 with Tekken 5 on Progressive scan looks almost like Tekken 5 DR for PS3!

Why cant the Wii do this? And all i have is component cables, and i turned it up for 480p(garbage) and i STILL hate this shit. Im jus waiting on till im in the mood to hack this thing and play tat vs cap

PS2 graphics were shizzy.

I played NBA 2K6 for Xbox every day my senior year, then at the end of the year kids brought it to school for PS2, and I couldn't believe the shizzyness.

Also, they have this emulator/rom project a few people did, where they had Mario galaxy in HD graphics, and shiz looked fantastic, google it.

And yea Ari said what I probably already realized, Wii looks better on a SD TV, which is what most people have.

But anyways I don't wanna get into a graphics discussion.

Because Don you never even play your PS3.

:/

Ari, Ron, and Samat are playing their Wii everyday.

And once I get the Wifi adapter, you'll see me on Live half as much.

Brawl & Metroid: The Other M>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 am

^Rofl thats not out yet.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:31 am

Still>>>>>>A dopely graphical Metroid game with an actual STORY! ZOMG.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Ron wrote:

It still looks pretty badly like Don Dotta is saying. My bad, I didn't know saying that would ruffle feathers.

It's like that episode in Seinfeld when Jerry says 'I hate anyone who has a pony.'

I didn't know anyone who's an actual Wii 'fanboy' even online.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Ron wrote:

It still looks pretty badly like Don Dotta is saying. My bad, I didn't know saying that would ruffle feathers.

It's like that episode in Seinfeld when Jerry says 'I hate anyone who has a pony.'

Well, we aren't close enough to be FANBOY level.

But several of us here have Wii's, and support Nintendo.

Especially since Link is the best gaming character EVVAR.
Back to top Go down
https://16bitcomics.forumotion.net
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm

Admin wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Ron wrote:

Well, we aren't close enough to be FANBOY level.

But several of us here have Wii's, and support Nintendo.

Especially since Link is the best gaming character EVVAR.

No.
Back to top Go down
Ron

Ron

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Ron wrote:

lol are you implying I'M a fan boy?

might wanna start off at the video gaming section at low and read some discussions we've had there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you hack the Wii?
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: Wii-
Jump to: