16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EveryDay Nerding

Go down 
+8
SamaT
Admin
Penn Pad
Rzah
X
Hypa-Link
Ron
Arii
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Do you have that newer Spider-Man that takes place in Spider-Man's world directly after Civil War?

I want that too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:
Do you have that newer Spider-Man that takes place in Spider-Man's world directly after Civil War?

that's not new

that's from 07

but I can get it

I'm gonna buy that online

and then scan for all to enjoy

I had the entire series in spanish

Back in Black to be specific

but I'll have everything soon

well a lot

not everything
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:

that's not new

that's from 07

but I can get it

I'm gonna buy that online

and then scan for all to enjoy

I had the entire series in spanish

Back in Black to be specific

but I'll have everything soon

well a lot

not everything

Yea, Back in Black, that's it.

Spanish, wtf? LOL
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:24 pm

completely in spanish

oh well

but yeh

I'm just gonna scan it myself
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Back In Black was a Good one, i read it and enjoyed it. Pete was gully.

anybody beside me read Spider-Man: Reign? that has to be one of my favs. old as nigga still slingin webs and kicking niggahs asses? i wish i c oyld be as cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:38 am

X wrote:

anybody beside me read Spider-Man: Reign? that has to be one of my favs. old as nigga still slingin webs and kicking niggahs asses? i wish i c oyld be as cool.

Only thing I hate about comics is they even a MILLION different writers taking their own take on the comic, in a million different issues.
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:29 am

There is only one super hero that truly kicked ass as an old man.... Bruce Wayne aka THE BATMAN
Dark Knight was an awsome comic and the Batman Beyond series was one of my favorite super hero cartoons ever.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:50 am

X wrote:

it was OK

it's too far into the future

don't care for old Pete like that

lolz
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:28 pm

MajorDodo wrote:
There is only one super hero that truly kicked ass as an old man.... Bruce Wayne aka THE BATMAN
Dark Knight was an awsome comic and the Batman Beyond series was one of my favorite super hero cartoons ever.

batman beyond was sick, hahaha.

Shiz is fake tho. Batman was a geezer and they STILL act like he has some kind of power, with the unrealistic way he whoops people's asses.

Even Chuck Norris doesn't get away with as much. lol
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Thats because Chuck Norris WISHES he was me... i mean Bruce Wayne. No wait I mean both.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:15 am

Tony Stark would PWN Bruce Wayne any day of the week
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 pm

Hahahaha yeah right. Bruce Wayne would analyse Tony's weakness's and ruthlessly exploit them to defeat him. He wouldnt engage tony until he knew he could win, and if forced would use speed and stealth to dispatch him. Whereas tony just flys in in his big bright fucking suit and just blasts everything like the yank he is.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:54 am

Jack Beauer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bruce Wayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chuck Norris
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:52 pm

MajorDodo wrote:
Hahahaha yeah right. Bruce Wayne would analyse Tony's weakness's and ruthlessly exploit them to defeat him. He wouldnt engage tony until he knew he could win, and if forced would use speed and stealth to dispatch him. Whereas tony just flys in in his big bright fucking suit and just blasts everything like the yank he is.

naw dude

Tony would do the same thing...maybe...they are the same person and they just want us to argue over the Marvel/DC spectrum on comicdum....maybe
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 am

They are not the same person. Tony Stark is a cunt, who depends entirely on his robotic suit. Whereas Bruce Wayne depends on stealth and skill aided by gadgets. Batman was always more of a detective than a fly in and save the day superhero.
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 am

You are not giving Tony nearly enough credit.

Lest you forgot the man is a genius. I don't see Bruce Wayne taking him down that easily.
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Yes tony is a genius... but he's also an arrogant cunt and that would be his downfall.
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Tony Stark would Blow Bruce Wayne out of the water. dude, two words....

REPULSOR BLAST! i wanna see that bitchass nigga batman top that.

oh wait, he doesnt have any powers does he?? cant even Fly right?? wich is what tony can do??

hmmm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:51 am

X wrote:
Tony Stark would Blow Bruce Wayne out of the water. dude, two words....

REPULSOR BLAST! i wanna see that bitchass nigga batman top that.

oh wait, he doesnt have any powers does he?? cant even Fly right?? wich is what tony can do??

hmmm.

LOL, Batman depends on people LIKE Tony Stark, to make all the damn gadgets he uses to fight.
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:35 am

... UGH, let me guess you've only watched the movies? *facepalm*
Bruce Wayne invents most of his gear. As for tony starks repulsor blast... pfft. Batman kicked superman's ass. He did this with no super powers, instead he used cunning and intelligence. He spend years and millions to secretly replicate green kryptonite on the off chance that one day he might have to fight superman.
Cunning is the one main thing that Tony Stark lacks. Sure he can invent pretty gadgets and machines, but take away all that and he would lack the cunning to fight crime. Whereas take away batman's gadgets, he can and does continue to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 am

MajorDodo wrote:
... UGH, let me guess you've only watched the movies? *facepalm*
Bruce Wayne invents most of his gear. As for tony starks repulsor blast... pfft. Batman kicked superman's ass. He did this with no super powers, instead he used cunning and intelligence. He spend years and millions to secretly replicate green kryptonite on the off chance that one day he might have to fight superman.
Cunning is the one main thing that Tony Stark lacks. Sure he can invent pretty gadgets and machines, but take away all that and he would lack the cunning to fight crime. Whereas take away batman's gadgets, he can and does continue to kick ass.

Incorrect sir. Superman gave Batman the kryptonite just so he wouldn't go on a destructive path again. And the fact that Tony has way more suits than. Bruce it wouldn't really be fair. But time will tell. Just like Hulk beating pre-crisis Superman.

Yes. I said it. Hulk>>>>>>>Superman
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:41 am

L-O-L

Haha damn. Batman fan boys are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am

Spexxx wrote:
L-O-L

LOL, SERIOUSLY.

And ya know what's funny?

Korey's in a super nerd debate on DX with beatz(And another batman stanboy), right NOW.

Like, they atcually think Batman can beat WOLVERINE in a fight.

WTH?

Batman kicked Superman's ass?

If Superman REALLY wanted to, he'd sodomize Batman.

Batman couldn't even beat Chuck Norris, or a Powerpuff Girl.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Spexxx wrote:
L-O-L

LOL, SERIOUSLY.

And ya know what's funny?

Korey's in a super nerd debate on DX with beatz(And another batman stanboy), right NOW.

If Superman REALLY wanted to, he'd sodomize Batman.

Batman couldn't even beat Chuck Norris, or a Powerpuff Girl.

Well. Time for another Marvel Comics vs. Detective Comics debate.

Thread coming up in a minute.
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 am

Batman DOES beat superman. And in the Dark Knight comic of which I speak, He's a geriatric at the time. He uses kyrptonite he had synthesised (I'm pretty sure its synthetic this time, not the stuff underpants man gave him).
Also... Hulk beats everyone. He KILLS Iron Man. Hell he's even been trained by Master Yoda himself. Yeah you heard me. YODA.
Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   EveryDay Nerding - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

EveryDay Nerding
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: Everyday in the Life Of a Nerd-
Jump to: