16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 EveryDay Nerding

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Gonna be interesting soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamaT

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Cant wait till this gets poppin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:56 am

I just found a site...expect to see comics soon

starting with Civil War!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Well get on it then Sir Justice of Juice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Indeed I shall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 pm

so scratch Civil War.

I'm gonna up House of M!

I forgot to zip Civil War

lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:10 pm

Hmmm, I'm debating on whether to work on whoring myself for members first, or wait till stuff gets set-up a little more THEN whoring myself.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SamaT

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2009-07-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Lol set up first. Will give you more of a reason for the people to stay when you DO whore them. Roflwhore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MajorDodo

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Mmmmmmm whoring. Reminds me of wenching.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:37 pm

SamaT wrote:
Lol set up first. Will give you more of a reason for the people to stay when you DO whore them. Roflwhore.

LOl, agreed.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Should be ready in the coming 2 weeks. You guys are all ground floor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X

avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 28
Location : Long Beach, CA

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:16 am

YYAAAY Ground Floor!!! WHOOO! cheers king farao bounce afro Twisted Evil What a Face cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
MajorDodo

avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-07-09

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 am

Woohoo!!!! A step up in the world! (I'm used to being locked in the basement...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 am

Arii wrote:
Should be ready in the coming 2 weeks. You guys are all ground floor.

naw

I wanna be on top

like the dudes off Getbackers

the dudes who basically ruled heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:45 am

Penn Pad wrote:
Arii wrote:
Should be ready in the coming 2 weeks. You guys are all ground floor.

naw

I wanna be on top

like the dudes off Getbackers

the dudes who basically ruled heaven

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 am

lmao.

I gonna start making a logo today, than a URL sig I can put in all the forum I'm on.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am

You're the boss, boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:29 am

I'm also finding some online comic scan sites, and prolly some torrents so maybe I can upload em myself.


LOTTA shiz to catch up on as well, hahah.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:41 am

I'm behind ya. Let me know if you need help with anything. It's your site. Give me orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:
I'm also finding some online comic scan sites, and prolly some torrents so maybe I can upload em myself.


LOTTA shiz to catch up on as well, hahah.

I have the comics

they are just too big for MU and ZSHARE and those sites

I found a site that gives up to 2 gigs up uploads

I'll post house of M once it's done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
I'm also finding some online comic scan sites, and prolly some torrents so maybe I can upload em myself.


LOTTA shiz to catch up on as well, hahah.

I have the comics

they are just too big for MU and ZSHARE and those sites

I found a site that gives up to 2 gigs up uploads

I'll post house of M once it's done

reupping house of M and Runaways and Young Avengers

I will eventually get a scanner and start my physical collection and prolly gonna open up an FTP so I don't have to go through this

but that'll be down the line in a month or so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm gonna download the Civil War Arc as soon as I free up some space.

They are all in .cbr format tho.

There isn't a why i can convert those to .jpeg or whatever so i could up them in a hidden forum is there?

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:
I'm gonna download the Civil War Arc as soon as I free up some space.

They are all in .cbr format tho.

There isn't a why i can convert those to .jpeg or whatever so i could up them in a hidden forum is there?

Jason, I already have it....I'm converting it now...

sheesh

chill...leave the comics to those that know em

you handle the VG's and other stuff

lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
I'm gonna download the Civil War Arc as soon as I free up some space.

They are all in .cbr format tho.

There isn't a why i can convert those to .jpeg or whatever so i could up them in a hidden forum is there?

Jason, I already have it....I'm converting it now...

sheesh

chill...leave the comics to those that know em

you handle the VG's and other stuff

lolz

You have ALL the Civil War?

And I know Spider-Man, shut up. lol

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:
Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
I'm gonna download the Civil War Arc as soon as I free up some space.

They are all in .cbr format tho.

There isn't a why i can convert those to .jpeg or whatever so i could up them in a hidden forum is there?

Jason, I already have it....I'm converting it now...

sheesh

chill...leave the comics to those that know em

you handle the VG's and other stuff

lolz

You have ALL the Civil War?

And I know Spider-Man, shut up. lol

yes

I have it all...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EveryDay Nerding   

Back to top Go down
 
EveryDay Nerding
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» How many Mybrute Members
» WTF (because you need useless info)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: Everyday in the Life Of a Nerd-
Jump to: