16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Street Fighter IV Discussion

Go down 
+3
Da Don Dotta
Arii
P.S.A
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 am

Frank Elle wrote:
With that said, I main Ryu and I love his options and his varied combos.

Hahahah, who doesn't? Ryu is just to die far *daydreams*

Unlike that blonde haired imitation my online friend AND brother AND best friend(Yes John Rodgers), uses.

And see, that rufus move is what i'm talking about.

THAT is BS.

All of Ryu's Ultra situations require SOME kinds of requirement.

Catching them in the height of a jump, catching them in a corner and using Ex meter, etc.

Rufus just punches and kicks you on the ground and he can do Ultra!

Same thing with Abel's punk ass. Just c. HP and boom, Ultra.

Like he needs a gotdamn set-up when he can go through EVERYTHING, especially projectiles, at Sonic the Hedgehog speed and do his ultra.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlP_UK6LEFc

This will help you people understand why the handsome don't lose.
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
X wrote:
i wish i could fight Hypa with my Ken, that nigga would get beasted. lol

my ryu ironically is weaker than how i play ken. its easier to to a upprcut than it is a hadoken for some reason.

lol, if you can't phase Don you'll NEVER beast me sir. *is still teh Street Fighter, Smash bros., Soul callibur, pretty much fighting king*
Worst part is that he hasnt even seen how nasty my guile is LATELY. he caught that ass whoopin when my guile was just decent.

Heh, you havent seen my Ryu, Ken, Sagat And Sakura Lately.you Best Watch Your Mouth sir before you catch an ass whoopin. king farao BITCH. and i will BEAST any of you bitches in Tekken. Jin >>>>>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:45 am

X wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
X wrote:

my ryu ironically is weaker than how i play ken. its easier to to a upprcut than it is a hadoken for some reason.

lol, if you can't phase Don you'll NEVER beast me sir. *is still teh Street Fighter, Smash bros., Soul callibur, pretty much fighting king*
Worst part is that he hasnt even seen how nasty my guile is LATELY. he caught that ass whoopin when my guile was just decent.

Heh, you havent seen my Ryu, Ken, Sagat And Sakura Lately.you Best Watch Your Mouth sir before you catch an ass whoopin. king farao BITCH. and i will BEAST any of you bitches in Tekken. Jin >>>>>

Nigga don't mention that secondary fighter in Street Fighter's presence sir.

And dude I'm a Sakura beast. I beat Don 3/4 times with Sexy Black Skirt Sakura the other day.

Anything you throw at him will feel like NOTHINGNESS!
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
X wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
X wrote:

Nigga don't mention that secondary fighter in Street Fighter's presence sir.

And dude I'm a Sakura beast. I beat Don 3/4 times with Sexy Black Skirt Sakura the other day.

Anything you throw at him will feel like NOTHINGNESS!

Goddamnit, BE ON TONIGHT! Ima rape the black off that hoe!
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:13 am

X wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
X wrote:

Lol Son, My guile is insane now dude. Whenever youre ready to play, you also have my SN. Il be home tonight at 8ish. Hit me up on AIM. I also have tekken, but i havent played that in about a year now lol BUt id be up for some matches.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:14 am

Nah son.

Sakura's gonna Hadouken that ass, right next to Ryu.

Very Happy

Doubt I'll be on today tho.

Learning web design. king
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 am

lol iight
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:32 am

Yo man i been kickin ass lol I won 2 G2 tournys last night in about 20 mins. I lost only once that whole night, and that was to a G2-A Guile in my first round of a tourny. He Locked me down with just sonic boom and Low Kicks. Like he cornered my JUSt by doing these two moves. i Whooped him the first round, but then he got me good lol
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:26 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Yo man i been kickin ass lol I won 2 G2 tournys last night in about 20 mins. I lost only once that whole night, and that was to a G2-A Guile in my first round of a tourny. He Locked me down with just sonic boom and Low Kicks. Like he cornered my JUSt by doing these two moves. i Whooped him the first round, but then he got me good lol

I hate Guile. lol

I noticed when I play in the morning the competition is NO match, hahaha. I'm talking 3-4 Championships out of 4-5 Tries.

Later in the evening and stuff I usually more times than not lose in the semi finals.

Oh well, G1 here I come!
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

< G1-D.

n00bs.

*brushes shoulder off*
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
< G1-D.

n00bs.

*brushes shoulder off*

Ryu user -_-
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:09 am

Yeah, but not exclusively.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am

Frank Elle wrote:
Yeah, but not exclusively.

Hahaha yea.

It's funny how the two Ryu users on here, are able to use like 5-6 characters.

While the people DISSING Ryu use like 2(Subliminal to Don and Majin) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Street Fighter IV Discussion   Street Fighter IV Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Street Fighter IV Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2