16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Discussion

Go down 
+3
X
Spexxx
Hypa-Link
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Yo that dude with the purple hair and Zabuza's sword looks so cool.(Cept for his ghey clothes)

Can't wait to see the upcoming Sasuke vs. Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:22 am

That fight and the aftermath is probably my fav part of the whole manga.
Back to top Go down
X

X

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:50 pm

ITATCHI LOSES JASON!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
X

X

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:51 pm

mwhwahahah.. (and yes it is mines too, but the Naruto/pein fight is like a close second.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:37 am

Well anyone would guess that.

People like Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura could never die.

Especially since it's obvious they are pretty much the new

Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade

But still nick, you betta shut yo spoiling ass up!

The show's up the part where he's gathered the 3 members to form his little anti Itachi Squad.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:22 am

X wrote:
ITATCHI LOSES JASON!!!!

Lol at spelling his name wrong.
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:43 am

X wrote:
mwhwahahah.. (and yes it is mines too, but the Naruto/pein fight is like a close second.

I disagree.

I'm not going to say anything because I don't wanna spoil it, but the Pain arc was absolutely worthless. I was so disappointed, and actually angry when that was all over.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 am

Spexxx wrote:
X wrote:

I disagree.

I'm not going to say anything because I don't wanna spoil it, but the Pain arc was absolutely worthless. I was so disappointed, and actually angry when that was all over.

If it has Naruto kicking ass, I'll like it more than anything Sasuke did.
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:48 am

No, it has nothing to do with fighting, or who won or lost.

Ughhh. I can't say anything or I will spoil it. But trust me. Some of the things that went down during the Pain arc were borderline absurd, and ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Arii wrote:
X wrote:
ITATCHI LOSES JASON!!!!

Lol.

Plus he sort of threw the fight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:50 pm

LOL, damn i gotta catch up.

but i won't read the manga! It'll spoil the show!
Back to top Go down
https://16bitcomics.forumotion.net
X

X

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:35 am

Frank Elle wrote:
Arii wrote:
X wrote:
ITATCHI LOSES JASON!!!!

Lol.

thats why i dont like it as much. everybody knows that if he was trying, Sasuke would have got his ass raped. shame.

Back to top Go down
X

X

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:36 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Spexxx wrote:
X wrote:

I disagree.

If it has Naruto kicking ass, I'll like it more than anything Sasuke did.

Trust me, i read the Manga and i Absolutely LOVED it. thats one fight i HAVE to watch as an anime. Naruto's A BEAST in Sage Mode.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:23 pm

That's IT!

Reading some wiki stuff on naruto, i accidentally spoiled like 4 things, including someone ELSE's death(WTF couldn't you have spoiled THAT one instead of the one you DID John?)

So that's it. I found some youtube slideshows, with COLORED manga scans, so that's SOMEWHAT okay...

Naruto's just too addicting for me to resist.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:08 pm

X wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Arii wrote:
X wrote:
ITATCHI LOSES JASON!!!!

Lol.

thats why i dont like it as much. everybody knows that if he was trying, Sasuke would have got his ass raped. shame.

Yep. Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 pm

Reading the Naruto vs. Pain Battle.

OMFG.

Did anyone else notice on the colored page at the beginning of the Naruto Returns Chapter, that shiz looked JUST like Super Saiyan 4 Goku?

Yellow eyes, red eye mucus/lids/skin surrounding it.

Maaaan this shiz is about to OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN.

Although I think I'm starting to see what pissed Mike off.

This Kakashi thing is wack. Not only cuz it happened like RIGHT after Jiraiya but because of the timing of Naruto JUST starting to live up to what they all expected.

Kinda wish they had some dragonballs now eh? lol
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:

They do. You'll see when you keep on reading.

The anime just showed Kakashi Gaiden. Condensed into two episodes. In the anime I think it's known as Kakashi Chronicles.

Aka. 'How Kakashi gets his sharingan.' Definitely worth checking out people.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:

They do. You'll see when you keep on reading.

The anime just showed Kakashi Gaiden. Condensed into two episodes. In the anime I think it's known as Kakashi Chronicles.

Aka. 'How Kakashi gets his sharingan.' Definitely worth checking out people.

:O

They did? I liked that little arc when I read it accidentally a few months back. lol

It was bugging me how Kakashi got a Sharingan eye for a long ass time.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:48 pm

Dragonball style crap bringing back dead people for the muhfuccin win!

*sticks tongue at Ari*

Edit: Hahahah, everyone in the village cheering and screaming and loving Naruto! Ha I been waiting for this moment since the second episode.
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:01 am

Spexxx wrote:
X wrote:

I disagree.

honestly, that Pain arc was pretty epic....up until the good ol' Deus Ex machina came in...one of the most overused cliches ever used....that is what pissed me off a bit....

it kinda loses it's steam afterwards....but it's picking up again right now in the manga.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Hahaha, lol @ the black Hokage, his brother, and the two black ninja.

That guy is HILARIOUS.

he's always being overly dramatic.

I was waiting for some black people in this shiz, Bleach already had the black Soul Reaper with the purple hair.

I hope they become main characters, lol.
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 pm

P.S.A wrote:
Spexxx wrote:
X wrote:

I disagree.

honestly, that Pain arc was pretty epic....up until the good ol' Deus Ex machina came in...one of the most overused cliches ever used....that is what pissed me off a bit....

That's exactly my point.

The entire arc was essentially worthless. Everything that Pain did was undone at the end. I am glad that Kakashi isn't dead because he is one of my favorites but come on. Hinata at least should have stayed dead. Those annoying fucking toads should have died as well.

The new Naruto sucks IMO. Sage mode is cool I guess, but his new attitude is unbearable. He managed to stop the rampage of a genocidal maniac by talking to him. Please.

I used to think Sakura was bad with all her whining and pining over Sasuke, but Naruto surpassed her. I was hoping those Cloud ninja were going to really fuck his ass up.

Ahhh anyway. I am a few chapters back now so I need to catch up. I will drop my thoughts later.
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 pm

SPOLIER!!!

Naruto doesn't rat out Sasuke....and gets his ass handed to him by the Cloud Ninja.

but yeah...Naruto stopping Nagato by "talking" for a very short amount of time....weird. I understand making Nagato realize that he was the inspiration behind Jiraiya's book and Naruto is the embodiment of Nagato's former dream....but in such relative short amount of time....again, weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naruto Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Discussion   Naruto Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Discussion
Page 1 of 1