16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The power of creative marketing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

The power of creative marketing. Empty
PostSubject: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:27 pm

Found this on geekologie. Was a project some australian guys (yay us) decided to do to show that you can take something shit... and sell it for alot. (Im the guy in the cap.) Its nice to get recognized on a global scale.

Last edited by MajorDodo on Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Awesome to the power of sick.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Woooow. This was a great video. I need to do videos with Dodo.

.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 pm

LOL, sorry Scott I gotta tell em. He's not in the video, he just said he was. LOL
Back to top Go down
MajorDodo

MajorDodo

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:11 am

Aww you coulda let it run on for a bit longer. You suck at keeping jokes going hypa! I mean... I convinced my best friend and her douchebag boyfriend that I'd paid for a hooker, that lasted for almost 2 months before another of my idiot mates spoiled the joke.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:11 am

MajorDodo wrote:
Aww you coulda let it run on for a bit longer. You suck at keeping jokes going hypa! I mean... I convinced my best friend and her douchebag boyfriend that I'd paid for a hooker, that lasted for almost 2 months before another of my idiot mates spoiled the joke.

just spoil hero's and naruto for him
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 am

Hero's?

Heroes.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 am

Arii wrote:
Hero's?

Heroes.

HAHAHHAHAAH, the grammar nazi just got OWNED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The power of creative marketing.   The power of creative marketing. Empty

Back to top Go down

The power of creative marketing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: Everyday in the Life Of a Nerd-
Jump to: