16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P.S.A

P.S.A

Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now Empty
PostSubject: Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now   Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 am

what the title of the thread says...lol.

just had family over...cousins brought their 360...along with copies of Street Fighter 4, BlazBlue, Halo 3 and Left 4 Dead.

Before my trip to Texas, my cousins used to get a lot of wins off of me in SF4 with their Sagat and Ken. After I came back....my Blanka proceeds to obliterate them, my Rog got a good number of wins off of them....but my Ryu STILL needs work...lol. I'm so offensively minded with Ryu that I may have to switch to Ken Kaniff from Connecticut...but I like Ryu's anti-airs more.

BlazBlue....OMG...the game is beautiful...it really is like an anime fighting game...anime-style visuals, anime-like plot...did I mention the game was beautiful? I got pwned since it's my first time playing and my fam played the game to death already.

Halo 3...eh, I like a good FPS every now and then...but I usually suck at them...lol. My cousins had fun raping me in Halo.

Left 4 Dead....this was my first time playing this...this is what we pretty much played from about 6pm to just now when they left...man, this game is mad fun. The plot is typical zombie fare, but the sheer amount of enemies the game spits out at you....does make you feel like a badass when you run out of shotgun ammo and all you have left is your handgun...and then proceed to die a gruesome death at the cltuches of a crapload of smokers...lol.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now   Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Haha is Blazblue a dope fighter?

Or is it more of a Dragonball Budokai for PS2, as in only the fans of the anime will really love it?

And just got done playing Street Fighter IV.

Didn't get a chance to rape Majin. beat Don about 5 times, then beat this guy dezz went to highschool with about 7 out of 7 times. LOL
Back to top Go down

Games You're Playing (or Were Playing) Right Now
Page 1 of 1