16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marvel vs Capcom 2

Go down 
+2
Arii
Da Don Dotta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 am

Whare ya'll at? Its out for PSN and 360. I got it already, step ya games up!
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:21 am

I only have 1200 left after Dark Corners so Im probably gonna get TMNT Turtles in Time instead. I love MVC 2, but man I wanna play that Turtles game more.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:54 am

Ima get that soon after xD
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm

I think I might split this with one of my friends.

Fat Princess comes out this week.
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:12 am

FUCK...MY....LIFE.

FUCK....MY...LIFE.

FML....FML...FML.

I need a fuckin 360....ASAP....MvC 2....never gave this the proper attention it deserved...wanna learn the game....and rape motherfuckers with MSP!!!!!!

ALL HAIL MSP!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:18 am

P.S.A wrote:
FUCK...MY....LIFE.

FUCK....MY...LIFE.

FML....FML...FML.

I need a fuckin 360....ASAP....MvC 2....never gave this the proper attention it deserved...wanna learn the game....and rape motherfuckers with MSP!!!!!!

ALL HAIL MSP!!!!

This dude knows whats up if you abbreviated 'msp'.

Do you know how to ROM?
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:35 am

Frank Elle wrote:
P.S.A wrote:
FUCK...MY....LIFE.

FUCK....MY...LIFE.

FML....FML...FML.

ALL HAIL MSP!!!!

This dude knows whats up if you abbreviated 'msp'.

Do you know how to ROM?

lol...I kinda do...I know about MvC 2...just never got around to play it hardcore...didn't have a Dreamcast at the time...and by the time I got a PS2....MvC 2 was being sold for like, $80 on EBay.....Crying or Very sad

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Magneto
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Storm_big
Marvel vs Capcom 2 300px-Mvc2-psylocke

but yeah....MSP....lethal...all folks are really going to use online I bet.....Santhrax would be another popular team as well.

I know how to ROM a bit....it's just that I never was able to get Chankast or PCSX2 to work on my comp....I'm sure I can run it...just don't know what to do to get it to run....I get the BIOS and such....but still a no-go. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 am

Niiice.

I play team Clockw0rk.

Either that or Iron Man, Sentinel, and Psylocke. I got that IM infinite on lock down. This game comes out a week later for PSN though.

I got it for the Dreamcast already though. Arcade perfect, fuck those invisible walls (demo was playable for psn) when you're playing it on HD. I hear this plays slightly different on the 360 and Playstation so I'm not quite sold on it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:38 am

Ha^infinite combos.

I dunno whose idea it was to put infinite combos in this game. LOL

Anyways I'll get this eventually.

Would rather have them put Street Fighter III: Third Strike on the Xbox Live Arcade.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Hypa-Link wrote:
Ha^infinite combos.

I dunno whose idea it was to put infinite combos in this game. LOL

Anyways I'll get this eventually.

Would rather have them put Street Fighter III: Third Strike on the Xbox Live Arcade.

They didn't intend to put infinite combos in this game but the engine is so wacky that people find little exploits to be able to do those things.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:48 pm

They patched up alot of things in this game like the gambit glitch, so i wouldnt be surprised if the infinite combo is gone
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Last I heard it's not gone since it's a staple of his gameplay.

They only took out the glitches that freeze the game or completely stop the action. Ruby Hearts and Gambits.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
They patched up alot of things in this game like the gambit glitch, so i wouldnt be surprised if the infinite combo is gone

Coulda sworn i heard someone say that someone in Live was infinite comboing like the other day. lol
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 pm

last time I checked...Iron Man and Magneto are beasts with their infinite combos.....

and Cable's AHVB....pwnage.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:33 pm

*frowns upon these infinite shennanigans*
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 am

Ehhh played online. Dudes that play this online usually have one strategy, and they cheese with it. Apparently tho im seeing that charlie might be stronger then guile.
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:50 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ehhh played online. Dudes that play this online usually have one strategy, and they cheese with it. Apparently tho im seeing that charlie might be stronger then guile.

he's not
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:43 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:

That's what MvC2 is really about. If you don't have one of the top 8 players or a top team you're going to get owned.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Just saw the review for it on Gametrailers.

There was no balancing done, and there's no additional modes. I'll just emulate it.

Waiting on TMNT IV- Turtles in Time HD. Now that's gonna be great.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

That's what MvC2 is really about. If you don't have one of the top 8 players or a top team you're going to get owned.

Who are the Top 8 players?

Lemme guess

Cable
Psylocke
Magneto
Sentenal
Akuma
Blackheart
Wolverine
Gambit

?
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

Lemme guess

Cable
Psylocke
Magneto
Sentenal
Akuma
Blackheart
Wolverine
Gambit

?

you're close... Akuma is decent with his air combos and air hyper combo...Wolverine is shit in this game..and the bugs that Gambit had in MvC 1 are no longer there so all he has left is ok priority and a decent hyper combo.

Psylocke, CapCom and Tron are useful as assists only...because they pwn as assists.

top 8 characters from what I've played and seen...

Sentinel
Storm
Cable
Magneto
Iron Man
Cyclops
Blackheart
Doom

wanna throw Strider and Spiral in there as well...Strider meshes well with Doom and is pretty good character overall other than he takes some of the worst damage in the game. Spiral is a great counter for Cable (teleport) and can chip damage you to death.

damn....pick any two from these....and then pick any of the three assist characters....you'll pretty much start to rape and pillage in no time...lol.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:26 am

P.S.A wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

Lemme guess

Cable
Psylocke
Magneto
Sentenal
Akuma
Blackheart
Wolverine
Gambit

?

you're close... Akuma is decent with his air combos and air hyper combo...Wolverine is shit in this game..and the bugs that Gambit had in MvC 1 are no longer there so all he has left is ok priority and a decent hyper combo.

Psylocke, CapCom and Tron are useful as assists only...because they pwn as assists.

top 8 characters from what I've played and seen...

Sentinel
Storm
Cable
Magneto
Iron Man
Cyclops
Blackheart
Doom

wanna throw Strider and Spiral in there as well...Strider meshes well with Doom and is pretty good character overall other than he takes some of the worst damage in the game. Spiral is a great counter for Cable (teleport) and can chip damage you to death.

damn....pick any two from these....and then pick any of the three assist characters....you'll pretty much start to rape and pillage in no time...lol.

Yeah, PSA knows. Strider (rushdown) and Spiral (turtle) are only good if you're that type of player and want to put in extra work.

Just choose Captain Commando with his anti-air assist and you'll end up winning a ton more matches.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 pm

I think I'll stick with Street Fighter. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2   Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs Capcom 2
Page 1 of 1