16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So.. You Wanna...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arii

Arii

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Play Playstation 1 on your comp? Providing you have the right Specs, here's the files for you!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0KYSD6YK

Here's a tutorial on how to get the games to look their best.

http://www.racketboy.com/retro/sony/ps1/2007/08/enhance-ps1-graphics-with-the-best-epsxe-plugin-settings.html

And here's a site for you to download the ISO's from.

http://snesorama.us/board/

Even Jason's computer can run this stuff.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:03 pm

My computer can?

No freakin way.
Back to top Go down
X

X

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 am

lol ePSXe is the best. lol i've been playing Einhainder MMX4 And Digimon World 3 for about 5-7 hours.

and to play the emu well, PS3 Owners (yay!) Can use their controllers as usb controllers and map the keys. (just go to inventful ways to use the ps3 in the Ps3 section to find out how)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:59 am

X wrote:
lol ePSXe is the best. lol i've been playing Einhainder MMX4 And Digimon World 3 for about 5-7 hours.

and to play the emu well, PS3 Owners (yay!) Can use their controllers as usb controllers and map the keys. (just go to inventful ways to use the ps3 in the Ps3 section to find out how)

Digimon World 3 sucks
Back to top Go down
X

X

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:37 am

lol i know it does, but it sucks in a fun way, like Monster Rancher Card Battle and Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories (OMG this game is hard as fuck)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:48 am

X wrote:

LOL, the 360 USB Controllers were doing that a year before the PS3 even came out sir.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Penn Pad
Penn Pad

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 am

X wrote:
lol i know it does, but it sucks in a fun way, like Monster Rancher Card Battle and Yu-Gi-Oh Forbidden Memories (OMG this game is hard as fuck)

Monster Rancher Card Battle Got fun after that long ass dungeon trip....

World 3...just Pointless
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:50 am

Penn Pad wrote:
X wrote:

Monster Rancher Card Battle Got fun after that long ass dungeon trip....

World 3...just Pointless

I always wanted one of those Digimon games. lol
Back to top Go down
P.S.A

P.S.A

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:08 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
My computer can?

No freakin way.

YES FREAKIN WAY!

Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Digimon games are awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So.. You Wanna... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. You Wanna...   So.. You Wanna... Empty

Back to top Go down

So.. You Wanna...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: Retro Gaming-
Jump to: