16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 General Xbox 360 Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: General Xbox 360 Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:19 am

Ok so heres a bit of interesting news.

I got BANNED from Xbox Live for 2 days lol

Apparently i have "Inappropriate content in your profile"

They are referring to the word "pussy" from my Who shot ya quote.

Like big fuckin deal -_-

I bet it was someone i pwned in Gears 2 or street fighter that filed a complaint on me and got that looked at. Fuckin noobs

Or it couldve been that asshole that was on my team in gears 2 that i sent a very nasty msg to lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:22 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ok so heres a bit of interesting news.

I got BANNED from Xbox Live for 2 days lol

Apparently i have "Inappropriate content in your profile"

They are referring to the word "pussy" from my Who shot ya quote.

Like big fuckin deal -_-

I bet it was someone i pwned in Gears 2 or street fighter that filed a complaint on me and got that looked at. Fuckin noobs

Or it couldve been that asshole that was on my team in gears 2 that i sent a very nasty msg to lol


it was probably Dezz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Nice one John

+1 cool points
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:47 am

LMAO, Dezz.

Don deleted Dezz off his friend's list so Dezz can't even look at Don's bio. lol

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
LMAO, Dezz.

Don deleted Dezz off his friend's list so Dezz can't even look at Don's bio. lol

Lol Code of Conduct -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
LMAO, Dezz.

Don deleted Dezz off his friend's list so Dezz can't even look at Don's bio. lol

Lol Code of Conduct -_-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
LMAO, Dezz.

Don deleted Dezz off his friend's list so Dezz can't even look at Don's bio. lol

Lol Code of Conduct -_-

F
A
I
L
!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General Xbox 360 Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
General Xbox 360 Thread
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Best Fight Thread!
» Funny Fights Thread!
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» please also close the thread
» The BETA Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: 360-
Jump to: