16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you hack the Wii?

Go down 
+5
Frank Elle
Ron
Hypa-Link
Arii
Da Don Dotta
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arii

Arii

How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Arii wrote:
Rofl Ron SOLD his Wii and was getting a 360, but got the Wii again because he found out he could get free games.

I lol'd.

So did I. Rofl at Jason trying to counter that by saying the Wii is the poor mans system, when an XBox 360 arcade costs 199.00, 179.00 used. and the Wii is 250.00

239.00 Used.

Your logic is impeccable Jason.

[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 pm

lol, an Arcade 360 is useless, you can't even dl maps or ANYTHING really.

And for Halo 3, you need the maps to play most of the good stuff.

And a used 360, lol. Basically 2 days away from a red ring.

Wii games are cheaper to buy.

And Ron got that Wii for 50 bucks Ari. lol

An obvious no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Wii games are 50 dollars Jason. 360 games are 60. Big difference there.

And Arcade 360's and any used Merchandise from a Gamestop Retailer comes with a 30 day warrant, and an additional 30 dollar warranty that covers it for an entire year, no matter what happens to it, minus accidental damage.

Step your consumer knowledge up son. Buying a 360 is cheap as shit.

Just stop acting like the Wii is better than ANY other system off top.

As YOU would say:

"People only have the PSP cause they can hack it"

Your own words sting don't they? Especially since it applies to your beloved Nintendo product.

No-one on this forum doesn't have free games. In fact I'd say besides Ron (who previously owned an unhacked Wii) ALL of us have burned games.

Otherwise, why would we even have it?

It's more expensive than the 360, with same priced games, and LESS good ones than any other system (Trust me, I have them ALL)

Because it's free.

Now Shhh, and go play COD. Shh.

Go on Now, ya hear?

Scat!
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 pm

lol, Ron's first Wii wasn't hacked.

And if Ron had the money, he'd have a Wii and a 360.

Umm, my Wii isn't hacked sir.

I was having fun with the Wii and the 360 when half of you were in "PS3>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cuz of blu ray and PS2 is the prequel" nonsense, and Don saying stuff like nothing on 360 >>> Call of Duty or Resistance, when now, he thinks both of those are boring as hell, and NEVER plays his PS3.

I play my Wii every other day, and I'm not even online yet.

Yes that PSP statement is true, except people hack PSP to play Nintendo's games.

People hack Wii's to play....

Nintendo's games.

You're not hacking your Wii to play Xbox 360 and PS2 titles.

Quote :

It's more expensive than the 360, with same priced games

lolwut?

$250 is more expensive than a $300 console?(And no one's talking bout the Arcade 360, that's for females and people that play Pac-Man all day)

Call of Duty 4 came out in freakin 2007, and I bought it 3 weeks ago, $55.

ROFL, Brawl costed less than that on launch day.

And most importantly, whether the game was $50, or Free.99, all that matters is that the games are good.

And I'd bet that with all the good free games you have(About 13-15?) it ='s to the amount of games you own and frequently play for the 360.

I'm sure you enjoy Tatsunoku vs. Capcom better than ANY 360 title you own, not named Gears of War. Cuz real talk I haven't seen you play another 360 game since like April. LMAO.

Now stop discounting the games that you've actually ADMITTED to liking, and admitting Shola playing for hours(Yes Mario Kart), are any worse because YOU didn't pay for em.

When I get a DS Lite, I'ma hack the hell outta that shiz. Doesn't mean it doesn't have quality games, or that it's a gimmicky kid's system, but because I don't wanna pay for anything. Stop mixing the two up.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 3:50 pm

15 Games out of 100?

You're slow, retarded, and all that other stuff. I like 15 games. Out of 100 titles. The majority of those other titles being Wii Spors knockoffs, barbie Horse adventure, and Carnival games.

Perhaps YOU need to look at the Wii games list and see what you have in comparison to it.

By the way, step your consumer game up.

How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 Pwn

Asap.

I sold games and got my Wii for 30 dollars.

All he needs is another Memory card, since he'll probably be only playing Halo. Everything else is minimal storage space. I don't even use my HD like that. I wish I would have gotten an Arcade, and a 20GB.

Btw, Ron had like.. less than 5 games for his original Wii.

....About the same number I suspect you have now.

Oh, and I play a lot of my 360 games on PC, because they run more smoothly.

Last Remnant
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Shenmue 2
Assassins Creed...

etc

and Im working on getting another PC for Street Fighter 4.

Mass Effect has serious framerate issues that arent present in the PC version.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 pm

My harddrive is getting worked. Got the Heroic, legendary and Mythic maps, and if I had Gears 2 i'd be getting all those maps too.

Marvel vs Capcom 2? That's like a 800 MB right there.

Downloading demos like Lord of the Rings: Conquest(You needa download this btw), that's like a gig right there.

Arcade 360 would suck ass.

LOL, if I'm enjoying the Wii with 5 games, imagine how much more I would with 3 times that amount, and online?

And you like 15 games out of the 20 or so you burned. The other 5 being barbie and other games I still have no clue why you'd even burn em in the first place.

lol.

Most people only have 20 or less games they play on their consoles anyway.

LOL, very few people can get a console and then get $5,000 worth of games sir.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Holy bad math Batman.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:19 pm

Arii wrote:
Holy bad math Batman.

100 Games x $50(Assuming they didn't buy any old titles)= $5,000

100 games cuz you said you liked 15 wii games out of 100, like anyone even owns anywhere near that amount for any console. lmao.

Don JUST got around 20 titles for the 360.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 pm

I had 40 360 games dude. Rofl. And like 35 PS2.

If you really like games, and like a lot of different ones, then you get them, period.

You can get everything about 20 bucks cheaper on the internet. Everything. When you get your stuff straight, you'll see.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:09 am

I really cant see me buying more then 5 Wii games....ever if it wasnt hacked.

Again, the only reason my PS3 gets ignored is because of a weak friend system. I NEVER play Xbox alone, and if i do, its for a very short amount of time. PS3 has that "alone" feeling to it constantly. Thats the ONLY difference. The rest of the games are multiplatform. The only Console Exclusive games i own, are Gears of war 1, gears of war 2, Halo 3 and Fable 2. And i only play 2 of them lol

I CAN get every single one of those other titles on the PS3 if i wanted to. And it'd be worth the money had i not bought them for the 360 already.

So using the fact that i dont touch my Wii(pause) is fail. I barely use it now and its hacked. Also, dont forget that i didnt pay a dime for this Wii. Glad i didnt.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Arii wrote:
Holy bad math Batman.

100 Games x $50(Assuming they didn't buy any old titles)= $5,000

100 games cuz you said you liked 15 wii games out of 100, like anyone even owns anywhere near that amount for any console. lmao.

Don JUST got around 20 titles for the 360.
Thats only because there arent any other GREAT titles out that i want aside from the Multiplayer ones, and they still dont get played regularly. I have 4 nephews and 0GS for sonic Unleashed lol

But you never saw my PS2 collection. In fact, most people had WAY over 20 titles for the PS2. I reached into the 50s
Sadly enough only one game made it out alive lol Final Fantasy X-2. And my GF jus gave me Final Fantasy X yesterday so im gonna finish that
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:

Again, the only reason my PS3 gets ignored is because of a weak friend system. I NEVER play Xbox alone, and if i do, its for a very short amount of time. PS3 has that "alone" feeling to it constantly. Thats the ONLY difference. The rest of the games are multiplatform. The only Console Exclusive games i own, are Gears of war 1, gears of war 2, Halo 3 and Fable 2. And i only play 2 of them lol

I CAN get every single one of those other titles on the PS3 if i wanted to. And it'd be worth the money had i not bought them for the 360 already.

So using the fact that i dont touch my Wii(pause) is fail. I barely use it now and its hacked. Also, dont forget that i didnt pay a dime for this Wii. Glad i didnt.

What do you mean weak friend system?

Btw, I saw you log on and I was going to hit you up on PSN but I was watching something on the PS3 with my lady.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

Btw, I saw you log on and I was going to hit you up on PSN but I was watching something on the PS3 with my lady.

u kno, i was wwondering who that was lol I figured out it was you later on haha

And i only got on to play Final Fantasy X

And by weak friend system i mean lack of In-game party or private chats, and the ability to "Join session in progress". In-game XMB was implemented far to down the line for it to be perfected. Not to mention the majority of PS3 owners dont own a Mic. EVERY 360 owner has a Mic.

On Xbox, i hop on Live, Join Hypas party, play games n shit while we talkin, then Arii would join, niggaz would party up in Halo or somethin. Its just so much more comfortable and fun.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:

u kno, i was wwondering who that was lol I figured out it was you later on haha

And i only got on to play Final Fantasy X

And by weak friend system i mean lack of In-game party or private chats, and the ability to "Join session in progress". In-game XMB was implemented far to down the line for it to be perfected. Not to mention the majority of PS3 owners dont own a Mic. EVERY 360 owner has a Mic.

On Xbox, i hop on Live, Join Hypas party, play games n shit while we talkin, then Arii would join, niggaz would party up in Halo or somethin. Its just so much more comfortable and fun.

You could private chat and you could do that in some games although it's not as easy as x-box. But yeah, that's one end x-box definitely has the edge on. Although with the mic situation.

If you're a random person. I'd rather you not have a mic. You know how kids these days are. 'Nigger, Spic, Chink, u suk!'

So, I don't mind that most people don't have mics. I prefer it that way actually.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 am

Man you must not play Gears.

Mic-less? It's the equivalent to wanting to stab a baby Koala bear. It's that bad, considering how Team based it is. If everyone can't communicate, guess what? 8 times out of 10 you're going to be Nuclear pwned, then the opposing team will take a glorious 20 seconds to reaffirm to you just how inferior your skills are to theirs.

It's pretty much a cycle of fuckery, like a bike with a strap-on dildo.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:56 am

Oh man, PS3's sounds a lot like Wiis.

lol. Very little to no talking. None of the great features.

Although it's free. Which means you never gotta worry bout paying.

Quote :

:\

Ari's one liners are getting WEIRD!

And you can't zing Sonic Unleashed, when Sonic for PS3 and 360 was JUST as meh.

At least Cube had Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, AKA Best Sonic Game Ever, aka the undisputed best 3-D Sonic game ever.

And all the shooting games I play, we need mics.

It's like 10x more boring without a mic.

Street Fighter, nah, cuz the matches are like 2-3 minutes, it's not team based, and there are only 2 people in the match anyway. Although if I'm playing my friends like Majin or Don or Solid Snake, we'd need mics, but I wouldn't even know/add Majin or Solid Snake if they didn' have mics and we never talked in the first place.

NBA 2K9 people hardly have mics, I'd like that more, but it's mostly black people who are mediocre(yes racist), and it's still a one on one.

Now the 5 on 5 team-ups usually EVERYONE has mics(Every player controls one player on the court), and as you can guess, that requires SUPER teamwork. lol

And Halo/Gears/CoD, lord knows they'd be way worse without most of the players having mics.

Especially Hardcore on CoD, Swat and Objective on Halo, and Wingman or Objectives or Annex on gears.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Arii wrote:

Mic-less? It's the equivalent to wanting to stab a baby Koala bear. It's that bad, considering how Team based it is. If everyone can't communicate, guess what? 8 times out of 10 you're going to be Nuclear pwned, then the opposing team will take a glorious 20 seconds to reaffirm to you just how inferior your skills are to theirs.

I've played Gears of Wars a ton. One of the few games I loved on the 360.

littleBIGplanet, Fat Princess, Battlefield 1943, MGO. Just four games off the top of the head that I've been playing that you need a mic in. Just because they don't come bundled on the PS3 doesn't mean you don't need them for games. If you don't, you get destroyed.

It still doesn't change the fact that I don't want to be called a 'nigger' by the general public. Regardless of my race. I'd still rather have the mic enabled with people I know are cool.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 pm

<Nigger, spic, jew, spook, gorilla

You name it.

There's way more cool people of all races on Live though, so I take it in stride. I've met some hood ass white people, rofl.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:59 pm

I guess I just hate people more and need to be able to take things in stride.

I never heard of spook though.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 pm

Frank Elle wrote:
Arii wrote:

I've played Gears of Wars a ton. One of the few games I loved on the 360.

littleBIGplanet, Fat Princess, Battlefield 1943, MGO. Just four games off the top of the head that I've been playing that you need a mic in. Just because they don't come bundled on the PS3 doesn't mean you don't need them for games. If you don't, you get destroyed.

It still doesn't change the fact that I don't want to be called a 'nigger' by the general public. Regardless of my race. I'd still rather have the mic enabled with people I know are cool.

hahah, that's where the mute button comes in.

And another thing, racists usually suck ASS.

So whenever I encounter one in halo, I ALWAYS THOROUGHLY rape them.

tea Bag them after every single kill.

Then at the end of the match I say "Wow you just got beat by some negros. How Embarassing!"

And they just leave. LMAO.

But yea, muting people on the fly on the 360 is easy for the most part, and SUPER easy in Halo.
Back to top Go down
SamaT

SamaT

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:39 pm

OK...due to school i was uber occupied. But that that's done and over wit...

HACK YOUR WIIS NIGGAS (JEWS, PORCHMONKEYS, ETC!!!, SPOOKS??)

Lol at ppl paying for xbl then saying they hardly play their ps3. I wonder why. Rolling Eyes

But nah on a real note..

hack it
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 2:13 pm

360= Gears for him.

Ps3= ???....... Good question.
Back to top Go down
Da Don Dotta

Da Don Dotta

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 pm

If gears wasnt an Xbox only title, i wouldnt own an Xbox. I can whole heartedly say that Gears is the ONLY reason i own an xbox.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
If gears wasnt an Xbox only title, i wouldnt own an Xbox. I can whole heartedly say that Gears is the ONLY reason i own an xbox.

Not the same for me, but I understand. I love my X-Box games. Can't play Mass Effect anywhere else. Or Portal for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am

You can play Portal on the PS3, Arii. They sell the Orange Box for the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   How do you hack the Wii? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you hack the Wii?
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: Wii-
Jump to: