16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 How do you hack the Wii?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : Spirit World

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ron wrote:
Well you pretty much said the Wii looks like shits on HD tv's which for the most part is true.

And then you went on to mention it's a "shit console". If you would have said something else after that, i wouldn't have replied how I did.

Oh and for the record, using the component cables is a solution for the bad picture on a HD screen. Obviously using regular AV cables won't work well.

Well since nobody said it. I Will

The Wii is a shit console BECAUSE it looks like shit on an HDTV.

My PS2 with Tekken 5 on Progressive scan looks almost like Tekken 5 DR for PS3!

Why cant the Wii do this? And all i have is component cables, and i turned it up for 480p(garbage) and i STILL hate this shit. Im jus waiting on till im in the mood to hack this thing and play tat vs cap

Yeah if it looks like shit on a HD TV, the console is completely garbage!

Ari let's sell our Wii's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:34 pm

The hell I will. Free games >>> Playing on an HD TV, and I have one. If I gotta have a 2 TV setup, so be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Elle

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Ron wrote:
Frank Elle wrote:
Ron wrote:
Well you pretty much said the Wii looks like shits on HD tv's which for the most part is true.

And then you went on to mention it's a "shit console". If you would have said something else after that, i wouldn't have replied how I did.

Oh and for the record, using the component cables is a solution for the bad picture on a HD screen. Obviously using regular AV cables won't work well.

It still looks pretty badly like Don Dotta is saying. My bad, I didn't know saying that would ruffle feathers.

It's like that episode in Seinfeld when Jerry says 'I hate anyone who has a pony.'

I didn't know anyone who's an actual Wii 'fanboy' even online.

lol are you implying I'M a fan boy?

might wanna start off at the video gaming section at low and read some discussions we've had there.

If the shoe fits.

Notice I wrote out 'fanboy' for lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:02 pm

lol, he's not a Wii fanboy Frank, trust me.

Ask Arii, I've probably argued with him 2,000 times defending wii, while he was shizzing on it, in all caps letters.

You got no idea man. lol

Quote :
Yeah if it looks like shit on a HD TV, the console is completely garbage!

Ari let's sell our Wii's.

LOL, once again, this is coming from the dude that NEVER plays his PS3 even after his 360 Red Ringed.

That's all the talking you ever need to hear.

Frank is logical with his arguments, but these other people say some of the most hilarious things. LOL

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spexxx



Posts : 17
Join date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Lawl?

Hahahahahaha Jason you are the most illogical person I have ever spoken too.

There is zero logic in a Jason argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:06 am

Ron wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ron wrote:
Well you pretty much said the Wii looks like shits on HD tv's which for the most part is true.

And then you went on to mention it's a "shit console". If you would have said something else after that, i wouldn't have replied how I did.

Oh and for the record, using the component cables is a solution for the bad picture on a HD screen. Obviously using regular AV cables won't work well.

Well since nobody said it. I Will

The Wii is a shit console BECAUSE it looks like shit on an HDTV.

My PS2 with Tekken 5 on Progressive scan looks almost like Tekken 5 DR for PS3!

Why cant the Wii do this? And all i have is component cables, and i turned it up for 480p(garbage) and i STILL hate this shit. Im jus waiting on till im in the mood to hack this thing and play tat vs cap

Yeah if it looks like shit on a HD TV, the console is completely garbage!

Ari let's sell our Wii's.

Lol you KNOW the Wii is bad when you have to hack the system and download the games JUST to get SOME sort of enjoyment out of it.

Now, put yourself in MY shoes, i DONT have an SDTV that i can connect the Wii to, and this Wii is not hacked. Not to mention i have DSL and downloading a game will take forever. What is my Wii?

Something along the lines of a Paper weight.

Ask Arii how quickly he would sell his Wii if he COULDNT download all those games. Its pretty sad when you have an unlimited amount of games at your disposal and still can only call about 10-20 games GOOD.

The Wii IS a shit console.

If the Wii wouldve been made by any other company BESIDES the Mario rehashing corp, it wouldnt even be considered a game console. It would walk the lines among those Interactive gaming machines as seen on TV



The Wii is FAR from innovative and proud. It's stuck in the past technologically and it is being backpacked SOLELY by nostalgic franchises and stupid gimmicks that people fall for(Wii Music anybody?)

Hell, even Epic games doesnt respect the Wii lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 am

Also Ron, you had your Wii up on Craigslist cuz of how whack it is. Super Smash bros is the only reason you OWN that console.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Elle

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:24 am

Damn, Don Dotta.

Don't hurt' em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : Spirit World

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:27 am

Don why the fuck are you telling me things i've already said and known lol.

My problem is you two dissing the wii because it looks like garbage on HD tvs. No shit it does. But too call a console shit cuz of the lack of HD support is bull.

You don't have to tell me the games are wack don, you already know how i feel about the wii from LoW. BUT take a peak at my game list on LoW and it does have some titles to look out for.

Ok let's put myself in your shoes. You don't have an SD tv. Get the wii cables for HD tv sets. Look up some on Amazon. I even had a pair for when I went to my grandma's house and played some games on her HD set. It didn't look anything like 360/PS3 quality, but it wasn't terrible like you guys are implying. Shit I think Aaron played his wii on the HD a few times when me and him played some CoD5. You can ask him how he felt about the picture quality.

I have DSL as well Don..Doesn't take forever to download a game, especially if it's seeded fine(which most the popular games are anyway).

oh and no, brawl isn't the only reason I have a wii. Every game i wanted to play, I went out and paid real money for(cept the conduit). Everything else I wanted to try, I just downloaded. If I liked it, I bought it.

Shit hack your wii and try some games Don. It doesn't have as many quality titles as the other two systems, but shit, give it a try. You might come across some games you actually like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:24 am

Im an "out there" kinda gamer, so I have about.. 15 Wii games. 4-6 more downloading.

I keep scanning lists, and I'll be waiting til the fall to get any new games. It really is a mountain of shovelware to dig through.

Let this be known though: Super Mario Galaxy is DOPE.

Here's my list, and grades:

Super Mario Galaxy- 10

Super Smash Brothers Brawl- 7.5-8

Fire Emblem- Radiant Dawn- 9

Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess- 7

Animal Crossing- City Folk- 8

Super Mario Kart- 9

Geometry Wars- 6 (It controls horribly on the Wii)

Mario Power Tennis- 7.5 (Would be higher, but the control suffers at times)

Wario Land Shake It- 8.5

Tales of Symphonia- 7 (Not as good as the first by far)

Okami- 9

Harvest Moon- Tree of Tranquility- 8.5

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom- 9

Super Paper Mario- 9.5 (Such a great game)


Stuff I have on queue/ done downloading:

No More Heroes

Klonoa

Samba De Amigo



Stuff I want in the future- Muramasa, Metroid The Other M, and a few other RPG titles none of you care about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 am

Yes, i beielive that lack of HD support is the reason most developers dont even look in the Wii's Direction. They are simply done making PS2 games, and just as they feel that way, im done playing PS2 games.

It may seem insignificant to you, but that HD support makes a HUGE difference, and to a point, DOES effect game quality.

Play Rainbow Six Vegas, and Rainbow Six vegas 2, then tell me the difference.

And again Ron, since you didnt read, i have the component cables. Since when have you known me to make half assed arguements? lol

I got the Wii from my nephew so that i could hack it because there are some titles i want to play on the Wii. i STILL think its a shit system, but im getting this all for free so im getting my moneys worth ;]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:00 am

And could any of you point me in the direction of where to download these games aside from torrents?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am

Arii, how is Okami? Thats supposedly one "golden" Ps2 game that ive heard alot of about but refused to play it cuz its a PS2 game lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Arii, how is Okami? Thats supposedly one "golden" Ps2 game that ive heard alot of about but refused to play it cuz its a PS2 game lol

It really is great. It's incredibly stylish, controls well, and the story is engaging.

Oh, and go here to download the Wii games. Rofl at people using Torrents.

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/hippyfreaks-wii-iso-only-thread-223534/

It's organized, with links to all the games, and very well thought out. I've gotten the majority of my games from this list.

Here's a tip though. Use DVD-R's, and always burn at the slowest speed possible. (I have Maxells, and I burn at 3x) It basically makes sure there is absolutely no way that the game wont work.

Example. I burned Super Paper Mario at 8x, and got Disc 002 errors, or the game showed up in black and white.

I reburned it in 3x and it works and looks perfectly.

The same exact thing for Smash Brothers Brawl. (I only reburned it to play with you whenever you get it, otherwise I probably wont bother with it)

Harvest Moon takes up my time, and Fire Emblem has me hooked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : Spirit World

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Yes, i beielive that lack of HD support is the reason most developers dont even look in the Wii's Direction. They are simply done making PS2 games, and just as they feel that way, im done playing PS2 games.

It may seem insignificant to you, but that HD support makes a HUGE difference, and to a point, DOES effect game quality.

Play Rainbow Six Vegas, and Rainbow Six vegas 2, then tell me the difference.

And again Ron, since you didnt read, i have the component cables. Since when have you known me to make half assed arguements? lol

I got the Wii from my nephew so that i could hack it because there are some titles i want to play on the Wii. i STILL think its a shit system, but im getting this all for free so im getting my moneys worth ;]

Not even.

It's the simple fact that hardcore games don't do well on the Wii. The only games that sell on Wii are Nintendo games, and casual games like Carnival Games or something. You can't put something like Gears of War on the Wii, it wouldn't even sell a million.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Ron wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Yes, i beielive that lack of HD support is the reason most developers dont even look in the Wii's Direction. They are simply done making PS2 games, and just as they feel that way, im done playing PS2 games.

It may seem insignificant to you, but that HD support makes a HUGE difference, and to a point, DOES effect game quality.

Play Rainbow Six Vegas, and Rainbow Six vegas 2, then tell me the difference.

And again Ron, since you didnt read, i have the component cables. Since when have you known me to make half assed arguements? lol

I got the Wii from my nephew so that i could hack it because there are some titles i want to play on the Wii. i STILL think its a shit system, but im getting this all for free so im getting my moneys worth ;]

Not even.

It's the simple fact that hardcore games don't do well on the Wii. The only games that sell on Wii are Nintendo games, and casual games like Carnival Games or something. You can't put something like Gears of War on the Wii, it wouldn't even sell a million.

yes you can, but:
1) Gears of war looks like trash on 480p
2) in order for the textures to properly load on time, Gears needs 512mb AT LEAST
3) The Wii's GPU cannot handle the high textures and rendering speeds that gears requires

If the Wii was up to par, and could handle a Triple A title like gears, it would sell MORE on the Wii then it would anywhere else because of its ginormous installed base
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Arii wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Arii, how is Okami? Thats supposedly one "golden" Ps2 game that ive heard alot of about but refused to play it cuz its a PS2 game lol

It really is great. It's incredibly stylish, controls well, and the story is engaging.

Oh, and go here to download the Wii games. Rofl at people using Torrents.

http://tehparadox.com/forum/f76/hippyfreaks-wii-iso-only-thread-223534/

It's organized, with links to all the games, and very well thought out. I've gotten the majority of my games from this list.

Here's a tip though. Use DVD-R's, and always burn at the slowest speed possible. (I have Maxells, and I burn at 3x) It basically makes sure there is absolutely no way that the game wont work.

Example. I burned Super Paper Mario at 8x, and got Disc 002 errors, or the game showed up in black and white.

I reburned it in 3x and it works and looks perfectly.

The same exact thing for Smash Brothers Brawl. (I only reburned it to play with you whenever you get it, otherwise I probably wont bother with it)

Harvest Moon takes up my time, and Fire Emblem has me hooked.

YOU ARE GOD! xD

*bows*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Elle

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:37 pm

Ron wrote:
Don why the fuck are you telling me things i've already said and known lol.

My problem is you two dissing the wii because it looks like garbage on HD tvs. No shit it does. But too call a console shit cuz of the lack of HD support is bull.


Just to let you know, this isn't arguing. I'm just telling you why I don't like the Wii.

One of the reasons being no HD support. It does look pretty bad when you compare it to the 360 and PS3.

Lack of games that interest me.

Gimmicky controls. There should be an option on ALL games to be able to play without waving the wii mote around.

No online support or a big online community. (oh, god friend codes.)

No new exclusive IP's that interest me. (No More Heroes was cool though.)

Hell, some of the best games on the Wii are on the PS2 or Gamecube (Twilight Princess and Okami.)

Mario, Samus and Smash is all the Wii really has in my book. Which just keep losing their flair since they keep coming out with offshoot after offshoot or sequel after sequel. (Mario Golf, Mario Badminton, Mario Street Ball)

and take this from someone who played the Wii extensively and sold it. I (along with friends) ran Smash tournaments at the local Jr. college and got a some well known people to come.

So, don't take it as random hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Aparently i cant hack my wii cuz its not 4.0. I would need twilight princess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Aparently i cant hack my wii cuz its not 4.0. I would need twilight princess

Update the firmware. Its free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : Spirit World

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Ron wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
Yes, i beielive that lack of HD support is the reason most developers dont even look in the Wii's Direction. They are simply done making PS2 games, and just as they feel that way, im done playing PS2 games.

It may seem insignificant to you, but that HD support makes a HUGE difference, and to a point, DOES effect game quality.

Play Rainbow Six Vegas, and Rainbow Six vegas 2, then tell me the difference.

And again Ron, since you didnt read, i have the component cables. Since when have you known me to make half assed arguements? lol

I got the Wii from my nephew so that i could hack it because there are some titles i want to play on the Wii. i STILL think its a shit system, but im getting this all for free so im getting my moneys worth ;]

Not even.

It's the simple fact that hardcore games don't do well on the Wii. The only games that sell on Wii are Nintendo games, and casual games like Carnival Games or something. You can't put something like Gears of War on the Wii, it wouldn't even sell a million.

yes you can, but:
1) Gears of war looks like trash on 480p
2) in order for the textures to properly load on time, Gears needs 512mb AT LEAST
3) The Wii's GPU cannot handle the high textures and rendering speeds that gears requires

If the Wii was up to par, and could handle a Triple A title like gears, it would sell MORE on the Wii then it would anywhere else because of its ginormous installed base

Nah man. Even though the install base is big, a good part of the install base is nothing but casual gamers honestly. Honestly if it don't have a Nintendo character on it, or it isn't a mini game collection, that shit ain't selling. Hard core games on the system like No More heroes don't even sell that much. It's a good game, but it's not a game that will sell well on the Wii. The developers were thinking about making No more heroes on PS3 or 360 due to the low sales of the first game on the Wii.

Alot of the developers who did want to produce games for Wii talked about how bad the hardcore game sales were. I mean at one people people were complaining because Nintendo was selling great while other hard core third party games were selling poorly.

If the wii was a bit more up to par though and it got something like Gears or Halo, the game would sell decent but not like it would on a hard core system like the 360.

Frank Elle wrote:
Ron wrote:
Don why the fuck are you telling me things i've already said and known lol.

My problem is you two dissing the wii because it looks like garbage on HD tvs. No shit it does. But too call a console shit cuz of the lack of HD support is bull.


Just to let you know, this isn't arguing. I'm just telling you why I don't like the Wii.

One of the reasons being no HD support. It does look pretty bad when you compare it to the 360 and PS3.

Lack of games that interest me.

Gimmicky controls. There should be an option on ALL games to be able to play without waving the wii mote around.

No online support or a big online community. (oh, god friend codes.)

No new exclusive IP's that interest me. (No More Heroes was cool though.)

Hell, some of the best games on the Wii are on the PS2 or Gamecube (Twilight Princess and Okami.)

Mario, Samus and Smash is all the Wii really has in my book. Which just keep losing their flair since they keep coming out with offshoot after offshoot or sequel after sequel. (Mario Golf, Mario Badminton, Mario Street Ball)

and take this from someone who played the Wii extensively and sold it. I (along with friends) ran Smash tournaments at the local Jr. college and got a some well known people to come.

So, don't take it as random hate.

The first reason I agree with. There are a lack of games that interest me, but I have found a decent number of games that have.

The gimmicky controls thing is pushing it a bit. What's the point of buying a new system with new controls if your gonna use old controls for every game Alot of people online cry because they think wii games are nothing but "waving/waggling". I mean what games have you played with a ton of "waving"?

Out of my game library, the only games i've played with massive waving, is Twilight Princess, which you can just buy the gamecube version instead. Other than that the only waving i've pretty much done is in No More heroes for the finishing blows on enemies. which is just a flick of the wrist. Only waving your really gonna do is in mini game collections.

No big online community? Well if your the tournament hoster you claim to be you'd know Super Smash Bros Brawl has a huge online community for tournament and casual players. I know as a Smash player you've heard as sites known as All Is Brawl and Smash Boards. It may not have a ton of online games with huge communities, but for shit like Brawl and Mario kart and even the conduit, the communities are big. I know this because i've been apart of them.

Nintendo isn't a system where your gonna find new franchises you will like..unless you like mini game collections Very Happy..We were suppose to get a look at Nintendo's New Franchise, but as usual they failed to deliver anything.

Btw Twilight Princess sucked ass.

If your tired of Mario,Samus,and Smash, go here.

http://lifeonwax.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588

List of some games from E3 I found interesting for the Wii. I know for a fact if you like 2d fighters and you enjoyed MvC2, your gonna LOVE Tatsunoko. That comes out pretty soon in the USA with online play as well so you know there's gonna be a pretty big community for that.

I hate the nintendo character remakes as much as you do. I'd pretty much rather see damn near any character get a new game besides Mario, Samus and Zelda. I mean shit give us a real Donkey Kong 64 sequel. A real star fox 64 sequel. Or give us a new franchise like they were suppose to.

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Aparently i cant hack my wii cuz its not 4.0. I would need twilight princess

Everyone's Wii should be at 4.0. Just look aroudn youtube for some softmod videos for Wii version 4.0. I also gave Ari a written tutorial that tells you everything you need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm

New games:


No More Heroes is... HARD. But DOPE.

Samba De Amigo is just as I remember it. Fun and catchy.

I still have a little stack of DVD's left, so Im on the hunt for more games. Maybe Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I need some online play with my Wii that doesnt involve Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ron

avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 27
Location : Spirit World

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Arii wrote:
New games:


No More Heroes is... HARD. But DOPE.

Samba De Amigo is just as I remember it. Fun and catchy.

I still have a little stack of DVD's left, so Im on the hunt for more games. Maybe Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I need some online play with my Wii that doesnt involve Mario Kart.

Don't play brawl online lol

Conduit is fun for awhile. Just gotta get some friends together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 pm

K i hacked it. I was making a mistake lol

I got Moonwalker on my Wii xD

now im downloadin Tat vs cap and twilight princess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank Elle

avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:00 pm

*long ass quote from everyone on this board*

I know there's an online community.

But compare to that to all the games PS3 and the 360 has it's miniscule then.

Yeah, I know a flick of the wrist will do. But I will want an option to turn that off on ALL games. I want to be comfortable and feel like the controller is an extension of myself. I don't want to be aware that I'm flicking something.

and if I'm sure you know that playing Smash online is no way to play it competitively.

The only game I might want to check out was Metroid and that's because I love what Team Ninja has done with the Ninja Gaiden series.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, the fighting community really hasn't embraced it very well and that might be due to it not being good or being on the Wii (which you had to hack to play, not anymore since it's coming out) only and finding good joysticks for that is difficult.

Hopefully, it being released in the U.S. might resurrect it right now. I highly doubt it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do you hack the Wii?   

Back to top Go down
 
How do you hack the Wii?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: Wii-
Jump to: