16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Gears of War Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Penn Pad wrote:
I suck at this game

yea you do.
Il shit on all of you in this game lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Penn Pad wrote:
I suck at this game

yea you do.
Il shit on all of you in this game lol

Eh I'm getting better.

Alll I have to do is learn this games bullshit and I'll own.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

lol you wont own me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Da Don Dotta wrote:
lol you wont own me


*googles learn to exploit gears' bullshit*

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:50 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
lol you wont own me


*googles learn to exploit gears' bullshit*
Nigga, if gears had a god mode, you still couldnt own me lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:42 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
lol you wont own me


*googles learn to exploit gears' bullshit*
Nigga, if gears had a god mode, you still couldnt own me lol


LOL, lies.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 am

<--Greatness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
<--Greatness

Nah, Majin is greatness.

Although.

His shotgun is seriously host.

He's doing something.

This dude downed me from 80 feet away with like 2 shots, even his boys/people in the party were talkin bout the bullshiz.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
<--Greatness

Nah, Majin is greatness.

Although.

His shotgun is seriously host.

He's doing something.

This dude downed me from 80 feet away with like 2 shots, even his boys/people in the party were talkin bout the bullshiz.

Thats Skill. He knows how to manipulate the Lag to his advantage, he makes sure the entire shot hits you. Thats all just good Aiming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:44 am

Or in other words.


Exploiting Gears' bullshiz.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 am

well its not really an exploit, you have to learn the ways of lag lol

A gears of war BS exploit is Weapon Sliding lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:50 am

Da Don Dotta wrote:
well its not really an exploit, you have to learn the ways of lag lol

A gears of war BS exploit is Weapon Sliding lol

Oh yea, I'ma learn that today.

Then learn to exploit lag the next few weeks.

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
well its not really an exploit, you have to learn the ways of lag lol

A gears of war BS exploit is Weapon Sliding lol

Oh yea, I'ma learn that today.

Then learn to exploit lag the next few weeks.

nigga...stop being a cheater
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:51 am

Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
well its not really an exploit, you have to learn the ways of lag lol

A gears of war BS exploit is Weapon Sliding lol

Oh yea, I'ma learn that today.

Then learn to exploit lag the next few weeks.

nigga...stop being a cheater

Sad

but everyone else is doin it!

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:19 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
well its not really an exploit, you have to learn the ways of lag lol

A gears of war BS exploit is Weapon Sliding lol

Oh yea, I'ma learn that today.

Then learn to exploit lag the next few weeks.

nigga...stop being a cheater

Sad

but everyone else is doin it!

I'm not
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am

Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Penn Pad wrote:
Hypa-Link wrote:
Da Don Dotta wrote:
well its not really an exploit, you have to learn the ways of lag lol

A gears of war BS exploit is Weapon Sliding lol

Oh yea, I'ma learn that today.

Then learn to exploit lag the next few weeks.

nigga...stop being a cheater

Sad

but everyone else is doin it!

I'm not

You never even play the game. lol

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 am

Dark Corners maps came out yesterday! Copped them asap. Can't wait to get a good team on with em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:50 am

Arii wrote:
Dark Corners maps came out yesterday! Copped them asap. Can't wait to get a good team on with em.
I got em =]

Lemme kno
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am

does anyone even talk to Naveed about this game anymore?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arii

avatar

Posts : 165
Join date : 2009-07-07
Location : Toronto

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:30 am

Penn Pad wrote:
does anyone even talk to Naveed about this game anymore?

Naveed doesn't play videogames really. He just owns it just to own it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Da Don Dotta

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 am

Ever since naveed got wifed up, i never heard his voice again haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 am

Them Jehovah's Witnesses man, they got that effect on ya.

Didja know, that Naveed is pretending to be the "innocent, sensitive, nice guy" shiz?


LMAO, i could not stop laughing.

He's gonna have to be like that the rest of his life, JW's don't play, rofl.

And John why don't you play gears anymore?

me and Don can train you. Smile

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Penn Pad
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 30
Location : Egoville

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:47 am

Hypa-Link wrote:
Them Jehovah's Witnesses man, they got that effect on ya.

Didja know, that Naveed is pretending to be the "innocent, sensitive, nice guy" shiz?


LMAO, i could not stop laughing.

He's gonna have to be like that the rest of his life, JW's don't play, rofl.

And John why don't you play gears anymore?

me and Don can train you. Smile

well first, I NEED MY XBOX BACK!!!!!!!!

that is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypa-Link
Admin
avatar

Posts : 328
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 30
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Good news.

My Xbox came back today.

hahahah, see you had yourself prepped for like 2 weeks later, and telling you that, you get an early surprise! hahahaha

_________________


"Give me a place to stand, and I shall move the world."- Archimedes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gears of War Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Gears of War Discussion
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Discussion: Metalphosis Archetype (TDIL)
» NECA Toy Fair 2011 reveal thread
» FS: Spider-Man TAS, various Marvel Legends/Select, Gears of War + more
» Discussion: The Outlands Corrupted
» Esamir Map Discussion Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
16 Bit Comics :: The One About Video Games :: 360-
Jump to: