16 Bit Comics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

16 Bit Comics- Dedicated to the Nerds

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video Game beaten the most times...

Go down 
+2
Hypa-Link
Detective Conan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective Conan

Detective Conan

Video Game beaten the most times... Empty
PostSubject: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:33 am

Discuss your most played all the way through video games.

The games that, when there's nothing else to do, you can always pick it up, and beat the same boss for the 60th time....

My top two would have to beee.......

Metroid Fusion-GBA

I absolutely could not stop playing this game once i first got it....
And nothing was different after I beat it. Theres a timer to the game, so at one point, I ended up trying to beat the game in the smallest amount of time possible... i think my best was like 3.5 hours....

Spiderman-PSX
This was probably one of the first games I remember beating. I could fly from the buildings and shit for hours without getting tired of it. And the story was long, and it kept me entertained. Lol there were about 6 major villians from spiderman in this one game. Awesomeness. Also, it was the first time I used cheat codes in a game. Up until then, I didn't even know such things existed.

Last edited by Detective Conan on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:27 am

Detective Conan wrote:
Discuss your most played all the way through video games.

The games that, when there's nothing else to do, you can always pick it up, and beat the same boss for the 60th time....

My top two would have to beee.......

Metroid Fusion-GBA

I absolutely could not stop playing this game once i first got it....
And nothing was the same after I beat it. Theres a timer to the game, so at one point, I ended up trying to beat the game in the smallest amount of time possible... i think my best was like 3.5 hours....

Spiderman-PSX
This was probably one of the first games I remember beating. I could fly from the buildings and shit for hours without getting tired of it. And the story was long, and it kept me entertained. Lol there were about 6 major villians from spiderman in this one game. Awesomeness. Also, it was the first time I used cheat codes in a game. Up until then, I didn't even know such things existed.

I had the demo for Spider-Man and I LOVED it.

Which is why when Gamecube launched the first game I got was the Spider-Man movie game. improved on it in EVERY single way, and it's prolly the best movie game ever.

I loved Fusion, but I didn't beat it, gotta go back and do it.

At first, I can beat shooters over and over and over. The style a play, since it 's not rpg-esque/upgrades and stuff, gives me alotta replayability.

Games like Zelda/RPG's or other games, that even though I LOVE, I just hate starting over in a game 100x weaker than I was before. At least right away, I'd have to wait a while.
Back to top Go down
Arii

Arii

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:25 am

I've beaten Metroid Fusion like twice.

Megaman Legends like... 6 times.

Final Fantasy IX, like 12 times. I do it once a year, or twice, actually.
Back to top Go down
Detective Conan

Detective Conan

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Lol I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've beaten Pokemon Red... or Firered... or Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Detective Conan wrote:
Lol I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've beaten Pokemon Red... or Firered... or Ruby.

lol, I went through half of firered twice, still didn't finish(File always gets erased or lost)

Beat Ruby on a rom when i gave up on getting a gameboy.

THEN I got a Gameboy and got Sapphire.

But eh, after that I didn't really replay it, traded it in.

Although I would LOVE to play it again now...

*looks up Pokemon Emerald*
Back to top Go down
X

X

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Pokemon Games, Yu-Gi-Oh Games, Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9.... i think i've beated Pokemon emerald about 100 times due to the CONSTANT erasing of my saved games.

Metriod Fusion was My Game! i beat it like 5 times. Final Fantasy Tactices Advance..

i havent Beaten MMLegends 1 or 2, hopefully i can do it now that i have my Emulator(and thanks to my PS3 Controller, i can play the comp games with my Controller!! mwhahaha Sony Rawks)

the Megaman X Series (x4-6 on My PSXe Emu i mean)

and Chrono Trigger and Legend Or Dragoon and Grandia.

AWW! and Einhainder!!! OMG THIS IS THE TOUGHEST GAME TO BEAT> i cant even get past the 3rd level.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nobodi
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:54 am

Still didn't beat Legend of Dragoon.

Stupid friend took it back in middle school.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Spexxx

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 am

Super Metroid has to be the game I have beaten the most. I have lost count.

The same with A Link To The Past, and the SNES Final Fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Frank Elle

Frank Elle

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 1:19 pm

Star Fox 64. Around 20 times. Easy, Normal, and Hard mode (playing it all the way through and getting the medals in each planet allows this.)

MGS 2 and MGS 3. I've played each one about 6-7 times all the way through.

These are the only ones I can remember atm.
Back to top Go down
Hypa-Link
Admin
Hypa-Link

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 pm

Hahaha, I beat Star Fox 64 several times.

When I escaped that place and you heard Star Fox's father's voice and had to follow him out before the place exploded, I jizzed in my pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Game beaten the most times...   Video Game beaten the most times... Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Game beaten the most times...
Page 1 of 1